We present Future Armored Vehicles Active Protection Systems USA, taking place on the 11th and 12th June 2019, in Arlington, Virginia USA.
As the only and first conference in the world dedicated to this important capability, the two-day event will provide insight into the leading nations Active Protection Systems programs, with unique technical briefings on the best ways to integrate APS and the emerging architectures necessary to support it. Experts will also cover exclusive updates on the latest modular technology, hard/soft kill systems, sensors and slew-to-cue, data processing, countermeasures and munitions, plus much more!
The 2019 USA event is launching in the wake of two successful UK Future Armored Vehicle Active Protection Systems conferences. These conferences featured industry support from the likes of: Raytheon, Rheinmetall, Israeli Military Industries, Rada, Leonardo, Rafael, UTC Aerospace and many others. They also saw an excellent international reception from militaries and government agencies, with representatives from PEO Ground Combat Systems, the USMC, TARDEC, the British Army, as well as the British, Czech, Norwegian and German Ministries of Defence.
The upcoming 2019 Future Armored Vehicles Active Protection Systems USA conference will feature strong support from leading US programs including, briefs from the Commanding General of RDECOM, the Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team, and senior survivability officers from PEO Ground Combat Systems.
- Major General (Ret'd) John Charlton, Former Commander, US Army Test and Evaluation Command, US Army
- Major General Cedric Wins, Commander, Combat Capabilities Development Command, US Army
- Brigadier General Ross Coffman, Team Leader Next Generation Combat Vehicle Cross Functional Team, Army Futures Command, US Army
- Colonel Glenn Dean, Project Manager, Stryker Brigade Combat Team, PEO Ground Combat Systems, US Army
- Colonel Michael Best, Director, Capability Development and Integration Directorate, Army Futures Command, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel, Armor Branch Commander, Israeli Defence Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Hughes, Tank Battalion Advocate, United States Marine Corps
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Ramos, Product Manager Vehicle Protection Systems, Stryker Brigade Combat Team, PEO Ground Combat Systems, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Ron Plender, Head Combat Development Centre for Ground Manoeuver, Royal Netherlands Army
- Mr David Marck, Project Director, Main Battle Tank Systems, PEO, Ground Combat Systems, US Army
- Mr Wayne Beutler, Associate Director Ground Vehicle Survivability and Protection , US Army
- Mr Robert M. Wallace, Technical Director, US Army, Engineer Research and Development Center
- Mr Tom Newbery, Active Protection Research Technical Authority, Platfrom Survivability Group, DSTL, UK MoD
- Dr Arild Skjold, Senior Scientist, Land Systems, FFI Norwegian Defence Research Establishment
- Mr Rob Stone, Technical Director, Redstone Test Center US Army
- Mr Scott Coulson, Owner and Founder, MASS XV
- Mrs Giselle Donnelly, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Mr Aaron Hankins, Vice President General Manager Land Systems, Leonardo DRS
- Mr Alex Koers, Cofounder and Director, Microflown AVISA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA
950 North Stafford Street
Arlington, Virginia, USA