Enabling you to select the right use cases for experimentation, implement supporting technology and scale projects at speed
Ever since the financial crisis, FS firms have focused on risk mitigation, cost reduction and efficiency; whilst at the same time remaining competitive and continously optimising the customer experience. In order to achieve these outcomes, they have been exploring various technologies, with Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
at the centre.
Many banking, financial services and insurance organisations are already realising the benefits of advanced analytics
, enhancing overall business performance by applying technology that optimises decisions and processes.
The benefits are clear, but with limited availability of good quality and quantity of data, insufficient understanding of AI
risks, cultural challenges, resistance to change and a changing regulatory landscape - how will you ensure your projects are successful?
That's why we're bringing together Europe's leading data professionals and AI
specialists from across the financial services sector to help you identify the projects with the biggest ROI and share their strategies for building the business case, securing buy-in, implementing data and AI
strategy, defining clear metrics to measure performance and scaling projects at speed.
By bringing together industry thought leaders from across Europe, attending Advanced Analytics and AI for Financial Services
will teach you how to leverage your data and implement AI
technology to drive business innovation, improve efficiency and meet customer expectations.
- Embedding culture and overcoming resistance to change
- Increasing revenue, improving efficiency, reducing costs and maximising business performance
- Securing buy-in, building the business case and proving ROI
- Identifying and selecting the right use cases for experimentation
- Scaling successful proofs of concept at speed
- Integrating new tools, systems, platforms and applications within IT legacy systems
- Martin Thorn, Senior Manager - Decisioning Analytics & AI, CYBG
- Rashmi SHROFF, FSO Transformation Plan Deputy Program Director, Societe Generale
- Jason Cabral, Chief Actuary, Markerstudy Group
- Peter Thomas, Senior Manager, Regulatory Technology, Bank of England
- Neil Taylor, Head of Data & Systems, Liv-Ex
- Janet Adams, Head of Risk and Controls, Head of AI, SME Banking, TSB
- Mark Whitehorn, Professor of Analytics, University of Dundee
- Huma Lodhi, Principal Data Scientist, Direct Line Group
- Gaye Soykok, Head of Emerging Technologies, Legal & General
- Alessandro Longo, AI Engineer, TSB
- Alpesh Doshi, Partner, Redcliffe Capital
- Milica Lazic, Head of Business Audit and Analytics, Julius Baer
- Umran Rafi, Head of Digital Data, Santander
- Yehuda Dayan, Co-Head of the Research Innovation Lab/Manager Big Data Analytics, Citi
- Angela Johnson, Programme Director, Deutsche Bank
- Petr Pascenko, Head of Data Science, Profinit
- Stephen Magora, Director, Data Analytics, Credit Suisse
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.