What is IA Week?
Intelligent Automation Week
focuses on YOUR journey across the realms of RPA and AI to allow you to overcome YOUR challenges with an eye for the future!
- INSPIRE - Whether you are a technical enthusiast excited by the latest code or a business executive driven by optimizing your business strategy for the greatest output, the IA Week is dedicated to identifying the most inspiring and innovative organisations in the space. Hear transforming ideas from cutting edge Keynote speakers, and become inspired by your peers as they tackle Intelligent Automation, taking you on the journey from RPA, to Cognitive and Machine Learning for business, touching on the technology ecosystem before arriving at AI for your enterprise. Look for the INSPIRE icon for sessions and activities that will inspire you the most.
- ENGAGE - Engage with latest content through bespoke sessions tailored to your experience, maturity level and organisational requirement. There are track sessions from the width of the Intelligent Automation that deep dive into actionable and practical examples of IA in action, workshops, focus days, interactive discussion groups, debates, catch up areas and much more! Look for the ENGAGE icon for sessions and activities that provide deep-dive learning experiences.
- CONNECT - Connections make the world go around. The Intelligent Automation space is such an exciting and fast paced business community right now and the best way to advance as individuals and organizations is to collaborate and connect with each other. Take advantage of the bespoke networking opportunities we created for you, based upon your interests and experience within the overall Intelligent Automation space. Look for the CONNECT icon for sessions and activities dedicated to offering increased networking opportunities to you and your team.
5 Key Themes
- AI Tools - How can you leverage NLP, OCR, chat bots, machine learning, and build real AI solutions?
- AI Now - Data is the backbone of AI, so ensure you have everything ready to maximise your strategy.
- RPA & Technology Ecosystem - Do more with RPA by combining process, recognition, analytic technologies and more.
- RPA Realised - You're implementing or scaling RPA, but what are the must-haves for major business success?
- Leadership - Lead and inspire your business to transform and change. Create the culture that will allow Intelligent Automation to succeed.
Why you can't miss IA Week 2019
- Scale: The sheer breadth of Intelligent Automation practitioners, leaders, topics, presentations, technology, networking opportunities, bespoke meetings, and just flat out fun means this event delivers all your Intelligent Automation in one jam packed event.
- Breadth: Wherever your business is on the Intelligent Automation journey and delivery, Intelligent Automation Week has the topics for you, ranging from RPA 101, Scaling RPA, AI Tools, the IA technology ecosystem, Cognitive and Machine learning, and the leap to AI for business
- Diversity: Session formats to inspire the best way to learn and network - from keynote inspiration to deep dive workshops, interactive discussion groups to detailed track sessions, focus days and workshops, Intelligent Automation Week has you covered.
- 100%: Intelligent Automation practitioners on stage: all enterprise case studies, all the time, jam packed with best practice, innovation, strategic and tactical practitioner sessions to make it a true peer-led benchmarking event
- Exclusive: Closed door session with the invite only IA Executive Club where leaders discuss strategy and tactics to drive Intelligent Automation within their organistions
- Technology: Hands on interaction with the latest technology and innovation from RPA, Cognitive and AI technology providers will give you the edge into what next for your Intelligent Automation journey
- Fun: Network, interact, ask questions, enjoy drinks receptions, onsite surprises and much more
- The one event you don't get anywhere else: Sheer size, breadth of Intelligent Automation topics, practitioner only speakers and the fun!
- The only event that caters for all the needs of your business when it comes to IA: RPA 101, Scaling RPA, the IA Technology Ecosystem, Cognitive & Machine Learning for Enterprise and the leap to AI for business
- The only event in Europe where the IA Executive Club takes place - invitation only, senior strategy session where European and Global IA leaders debate and plan how to maximize IA results for their business
- Diverse learning formats : workshops, case studies, group discussions, plenary debates, site tours so you can tailor your learning experience to fit the maturity level of your business
- 100% Intelligent Automation practitioners on stage - all enterprise case studies, all the time, jam packed with best practice, innovation, strategic and tactical practitioner sessions to make it a true peer-led benchmarking event
- The most interactive IA Week ever, with more opportunities to network with your peers than ever before
- Europe's flagship in the world's largest Intelligent Automation event series
- Joe Lyske, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, MXX
- Sergi Mesquida, Mesquida, Hotelbeds
- Anne Marie Neatham, Chief Operating Officer, Ocado Technology
- Richard Benjamins, Data & AI Ambassador, Telefonica
- Nicolay Goldovich, Head Global Operations for Robotics Process Automation & Head of RPA Delivery, Europe, Siemens
- Yuval Dvir, Head of Online EMEA Partnerships, Google
- Daniel Hulme, Chief Executive Officer, Satalia
- Peter Jackson, Director - Group Data Sciences, Legal & General
- Jonas Sveistrup Sogaard, Manager, Blockchain, Deloitte
- Rui Pedro Silva, Global Head of L&S Technology Deployment, Maersk
- Morna McAulay, Global Data Team Programme Manager, Dyson
- Gerald Pullen, Head of RPA Centre of Excellence, Lloyds Banking Group
- Carsten Lutzhoft, Head of Centre of Enablement, Process Digitalisation Globally, Novo Nordisk
- Marcus Dauck, Chief Information Officer and Head Publishing Technology & Services, Ringier AG
- Donnie MacColl, Director EMEA Technical Services, HelpSystems
- Sunny Kaler, Head of Transaction Service, Treasury & Procurement, The Crown Estate
- Kevin Knowles, Global Head of Contact Automation, Vodafone
- Reto Sahli, Global Intelligent Automation Lead, Mondelez International
- Nadia Abouayoub, Strategist/Improvement Lead, Mizuho
- Julia Aymonier, Chief Digital Officer, Ecole hoteliere de Lausanne
- Milan Parmar, Head of Service Management - Networks Managed Service Delivery, Ericsson
- Nimesh Sharma, Head of Intelligent Automation & Robotics, Travelport
- Christopher Thomas, Head of Business Improvement and Innovation, Bristol Water
- Krishna Ramachandran, Global Head of R2R & Lead RPA Finance, Royal Philips
- Helen Mann, Innovation and Change Lead, Property Claims, AVIVA
- Pablo Cala, Director, MCCM Innovations
- Paula Hughes, Senior Manager Automation, Tarmac
- Anna Alechno, Group Shared Services Continuous Improvement Manager, IKEA Group
- Maria Teofanidu, Head of RPA, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Santtu Lescelius, Digital Transformation Lead, Finnair
- Igor Neiva Camargo, Head of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Continental
- Ricardo Ferreira Alqueidao, Head of Automation CoE, Banco de Investimento Global
- Marius Botha, Senior Manager: Intelligent Automation, The Foschini Group
- Ralf Bosch, Senior Vice President, Global Technology, Architecture and Cross-Functional IT (F.LCA), DB Schenker AG
- Ramshanker Krishnan, Senior Director - Enterprise Services Delivery - Data & AI, Microsoft
- Clara Durodie, Executive Chair, AI Technology Strategist, International Keynote Speaker, Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services, Author
- Davitt Drohan, Head of Delivery (Robotic Process Automation), Bank of Ireland
- Gediminas Buivydas, Head of Digitization and RPA, Ignitis Group
- Charles Radclyffe, Head of AI, Fidelity International
- Ed Middleton, Field Marketing Director, EMEA & APAC, Bizagi
- Stine Hoiberg Rasmussen, Senior Manager Advisory Services, BDO Danmark
- Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer (Artificial Intelligence & Automation), East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Philip Sheen, Head of Sales and Commercial (EMEA), Thoughtonomy
- Sandeep Kulkarni, Global Shared Services Consultant Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Alexander Hubel, Global Head of Automation & AI Transformation, Ericsson
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Monday 25th November 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday 26th November 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday 27th November 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
200 Whitton Rd, TW2 7BA
Twickenham, London , UK
We are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Intelligent Automation Week 2019.
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in London. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at the HQ hotel, and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
To view all exclusive rates and to book online, please click here; https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/IAWeek2019Please note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link