With over a decade of development, and a Trillion dollar invested, Fifth generation fighters are beginning to be deployed just as the global effort to develop the 6th generation kicks in high gear.International Fighter 2019
originated as a result of the current challenges the U.S. and allies are facing in the aerospace field; as an inaugural summit on U.S. soil, it will cover the imperative topics regarding the international efforts and cooperation to maintain global stability through airspace dominance and technological superiority.
The summit will address those issues by bringing together global allies, leading decision makers, commanders and professionals to discuss joint international & multi-generational operations in a complex battlefield, upgrading light attack fighters, implementing the 5th generation fighter jets, the technologies needed to bridge the generational gaps and the vision for the 6th generation fighter jet.
Co-located with International Military Helicopters USA Summit
This year's summit will cover topics including:
- Mapping the Current Multi Domain Battlespace Where F-35, F-22 are the leading players
- Advancing Mission Readiness Through Multi-Disciplinary And Multi-Generational Fighters' Training
- Maximizing Efficiency Of Existing Fighter Jets
- Gearing Up For A Faster, Stronger And Technologically Reliant Air Combat
- Adapting To The Airspace Growing Demands While Improving The Excising Products
- Current and Future UAS's supporting & operating alongside fighter jets
- Measures To Maximizing The Light Attack Fighters Deployment Proficiency And Usability
- Creating The 6th Generation Fighter Jet Shopping List And Leading Needed Capabilities
- Enhancing Sensor Systems In Fighter Jets To Support C4ISR And Create Real-time Advantage
- Advancing Cyber Warfare Countermeasures To Support The 5th Generation Fighters
Meet the International Fighter USA Expert Speakers:
- The Honorable Ms. Ellen M. Lord, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment, Department of Defense
- General Charles Q. Brown, Jr, Commander of US Pacific Air Forces, USAF
- Lieutenant General Mark D. Kelly, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, USAF
- Lieutenant General Steven R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, USMC
- Lieutenant General Timothy G. Fay, Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategy, Integration and Requirements, USAF
- Vice Admiral Ron A. Boxall, Director, Force Structure, Resources and Assessment (J8), Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Lieutenant General (R) Mark O Schissler, Lieutenant General Retired, Chairperson, USAF
- Lieutenant General (R) David A. Deptula, Dean, The Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Dr Richard J. Joseph, Chief Scientist (AF/ST) Office of the Air Force Chief Scientist, USAF
- Ms. Kelli L. Seybolt, Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force, International Affairs, USAF
- Major General Frederic Parisot, Deputy Chief of Staff for Procurement, The French Air Force
- Major General David A. Krumm, Director of Strategic Plans, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Plans and Requirements, USAF
- Major General SERGIO Barros de Oliveira, Head of the Evaluation and Doctrine Department, COMPREP (SCAD), Brazilian Air Force
- Major General Kevin A. Huyck, Director of Operations, Headquarters Air Combat Command, USAF
- Brigadier General Ireneusz Starzynski, Deputy Commander Air Operations Centre, Polish Air Component Command
- Brigadier General Khalid Al-Harbi, Commander of the Air Warfare Center, The Royal Saudi Air Force
- Air Commodore Terry van Haren, The Australian Air Attache' in Washington, DC, Royal Australian Air Force
- Brigadier General Amir Keren, Israeli Air Force Attache and the Deputy Defense Attache to the United States, Israel Defense Forces
- Colonel Bertil van Geel, Kingdom of the Netherlands Air Attache & Deputy Defense Attache in Washington, DC, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel David J. Pletz, Director of Fighter Capability Transition and Integration, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Michael R. Drowley, Commander of the 355th Fighter Wing, USAF
- International Fighter Panel Participant Colonel Rupert Ficker-Reissing, ACOS Plans, Programs and Development, German Air Force
- Colonel Robert Davis, 3rd Wing Commander, USAF
- Colonel Garry Haase, Director for Munitions Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, USAF
- Colonel Jake Trigler, Commander of 354th Operations Group, 354th Fighter Wing, USAF
- Mike Stucki, Director of Business Development, Systel Inc.
- Lieutenant Colonel Michael P. Richard, Outgoing 480th Squadron Commander, USAF and a Student at the National War College, USAF
- Monday, July 29, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd
Alexandria, VA 22311
Located five miles from Washington, DC and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center sits near a serene lake and botanical preserve. Enjoy world-class amenities including 55,000 sq. ft. of indoor-outdoor meeting space and the award-winning Finn & Porter restaurant. Make their hotel your home away from home as you bask in the joy and comfort of the furnishings in their comfortable rooms, conveniently equipped with WiFi access and Direct TV.
The special room rate of $169 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (703) 845-1010 and identify yourself as part of the IQPC group.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.