The 6th International ISO 26262 USA Conference
brings together experts in the field of Functional Safety for an intimate and interactive exchange full of practical Use Cases. The key ISO committee and WG members, who have defined the standards, will be present to clarify and relieve any uncer-tainty in an exciting Town Hall format.
The leading industry experts from OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers will give you exclusive insights into how the new requirements of ISO 26262
:2018 affects R&D processes. We will share plenty of practical methods and electrification and automation case studies for applied safety verification and validation procedures, based on best-practice methodologies using for instance model-based design or agile development for cost-optimised functional safety.
- SOTIF - bridging the gap of ISO 26262 for a truly safe autonomous system
- How to address rising electrical safety concern of EV/HEVs from the FuSa perspective
- "You can't be safe if you're not secure" - switiching into a security mindset
- ISO 26262:2018 - how to fine-tune the guidelines into existing procedures and clarify new requirements
- Match and Win | Identify your group while at the same time getting to know many of your peers in a short amount of time.
- Panel Discussion | Steer this interactive panel discussion with your questions to our panel of experts and use the opportunity for further discussion.
- Interactive Discussion Groups | Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.
- Evening Get-Together | Join our evening Get-Together and take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. Or just to relax and round off your first conference day
Meet the Speakers
Advisory Board 2019
- Rami Debouk, Staff Researcher, General Motors R&D
- Krzysztof Czarnecki, Professor, University of Waterloo
- Joseph Kristofik, Global Functional Safety Manager Passive Safety, Veoneer
- John Joyce, Chassis Controls Technical Leader, Ford Motor Company
- Gary English, Director, Functional Safety, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
- Rick Adams, Technical Specialist, FEV
- Tamas Csizmadia, Head of Safety and Compliance, AImotive Ltd
- Jonathon Schrader, Electrical Systems Architecture lead, Navistar
- Madhusudan Lingarajappa, Deputy Manager, Mahindra Electric
- Awad A Syed, Engineering Manager - Battery Systems, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Daniel Liu, Autonomous Driving Safety, Baidu USA
- Florian Reichle, Functional Safety and Security Manager, Hella
- Robert Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of America
- Karen Zimmerman, Functional Safety Manager for DEG, Delphi Technologies
- Nitheesh Sasikumar, Functional Safety Engineer, Denso-Diam
- David LaRue, Electrical Functional Safety Specialist, FEV
- Kenneth Freeman, Principal Functional Safety Consultant, (formerly) HELLA Electronics Corp.
- Priyank Sharma, Functional Safety Expert - Driver Assistance, Robert Bosch
- Sayeem Khan, Mechatronics Engineer, Daimler Trucks Asia
- Bo Wang, Functional Safety Manager, GEELY
- Nihalahmed Shaikh, Technical Manager, Tech Mahindra
- Riccardo Vincelli, Senior Manager, Functional Safety Competence Center, Renesas
- Lisa Clark, Functional Safety Manager, Veoneer
- Rahul Gulati, SoC Functional Safety Architect, Qualcomm
- Chanthachith Souvanthong, Corporate Functional Safety Manager, ON Semiconductor
- 11 June 2019Conference Day One
- 12 June 2019
Conference Day Two
- 13 June 2019
SOTIF: Focus Day
- 14 June 2019
VenueSheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
3200 Boardwalk Street
Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
Phone: +1 734 996 0600Accommodation
special room rate has been established to make your reservation process
easy. Simply call or email the hotel and give the booking reference
"IQPC" no later than 4 weeks prior to conference begin.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link