The Definitive Event for the Global Suspensions Community!Advanced Suspension Systems
is the only annual gathering which brings together suspension, chassis, design and vehicle dynamics professionals from OEMs, Tier 1s and component solution providers to discuss and discover latest advancements in suspension systems.ies ex non metus molestie rutrum. Quisque tortor nulla, placerat ac augue et, dapibus congue felis.
- Learn about the latest developments and future trends in semi-active and active suspensions, including advanced features such as customizable dampers, air suspensions or anti-roll bars
- Find out how to approach the development challenges of electronic systems: longer development times, integration into systems- and software architecture and safety related processes in the context of automated cars
- Hear about innovations in lightweight technology for light and heavy duty vehicles, including how to reduce weight within the price range of mass produced cars
- Discover new methods in vehicle dynamics control for increased comfort, including processing techniques for data coming from sensors in chassis and ADAS. Assess which sensors will be important in future (autonomous) cars
- Listen to experts in suspension systems for trucks and motorcycles
- Discuss important questions in the realm of electrified cars regarding the real needs, the best solutions and energy consumption considerations
Who Should Attend?
- VP, Director, GM or Deputy GM, Head or Deputy Head, Group Leader, Team Leader, Manager,
- Deputy Manager, Engineer:
- OEM: Suspension, Chassis, R&D, Design, Vehicle Dynamics, Vehicle Software and Vehicle Systems
- TIER 1: Suspension, Chassis, Technology, Innovation, R&D and Product Engineering
- Components: Suspension, Springs, Bushings, Materials, Fluids, Sensors, Sales and Business Development
- High level keynotes by suspension experts from across the globe
- TechXLabs sessions delivering latest innovations in suspensions systems
- Stakeholder panel discussions with OEMs, Tier 1s and Solution Providers
- Roundtables to understand OEMs future suspension requirements
- Case studies by OEMs and Tier 1s on suspensions, dampers and vehicle dynamics
- Workshops by technical suspension experts for in-depth learning
- John Stuart, President of Engineering, Reyco Granning, LLC USA
- Rajendra Abhange, Sr. Director & Chief Technology Officer R&D, Innovation and Technology, Gabriel India Ltd. India
- Miguel Dhaens, Engineering Manager Global Research Ride Performance, Tenneco Automotive
- Tim Schlangen, Engineering Manager - Dampers, BWI Group, USA
Conference Day One
- 30 July 2019
Conference Day Two
- 31 July 2019
- 1 August 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Ann Arbor, Michigan
More information to follow.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.