Welcome to the 11th Annual Edition of Digital Pharma Europe
! For 2019 we are delighted to announce that the 11th Annual edition will be hosted at Merck Serono, in Rome.
From our own detailed market research allied to our partnership with Merck Serono, we are extremely confident that, for 2019, the event will provide true value to the full pharma value chain, inclusive of the new non-traditional players entering the space.
This year we will be focused on helping pharma understand how to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem, and to the rapidly changing needs and dynamics of its customers. In essence: Understand Digital Marketing and the Evolution of The Engagement Model In The Era of AI.
A summary of some of the practical insights you stand to gain from the only event hosted and developed in partnership with a pharmaceutical company?
- Innovating your patient support programmes and physician engagement
- Digital strategy: what is the measure of success
- Change management and the role of the customer facing functions (orchestration) Rep trigged email vs. email marketing
- Breaking down the engagement model: fully digital, traditional, integrated
- Evaluating your direct to patient strategy
- Multi-stakeholders approach: integrated channel optimisation
- Breaking down the data strategy and new engagement models
- Nadeem Ashraf, Medical Advisor - Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Diabetes Alliance - ELI LILLY, UK
- Jay Bergeron, Director, Translational and Bioinformatics - PFIZER, INC., USA
- Chetak Buaria, Global Head of Commercial Excellence - MERCK, GERMANY
- Maurizio Canzonetta, Head of Multichannel Excellence - MERCK BIOPHARMA, ITALY
- Jesus Cardenes, Commercial Operations Director, Spain and Portugal - TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS, SPAIN
- Ilias-Georgia Charlafti, Group Leader Digital Health I2O (Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Ophthalmology) Personalised Healthcare and Patient Access Global Product Development Medical Affairs - F. HOFFMANN LA ROCHE, LTD.
- Savan Devani, Founder and CEO - BIOTRILLION
- Gaetano Dolgetta, Brand Manager OTC - SANDOZ A NOVARTIS DIVISION, ITALY
- Federico Fanti, Global Head of Commercial Operations - LEO PHARMA, DENMARK
- Shwen Gwee, General Manager, Digital Accelerator, Global Drug Development - NOVARTIS, USA
- Benjamin Head, Director, Digital Customer Engagement - MSD, UK
- Lance Hill, CEO - WITHIN3, USA
- Alan How, Strategy and Operations - Global Commercial - MERCK, GERMANY
- Thomas Hummel, Head of Healthcare Digital - MERCK, SWITZERLAND
- Alessandra Ingenito, Digital Channel Enablement Lead - PFIZER, ITALY
- Alex Jackson, Director, Digital Marketing - GLAXOSMITHKLINE, UK
- Benjamin Jung, GERMANY, Program Manager, Connected Devices - H&T PRESSPART, GERMANY
- Katja Lundell, General Manager and Senior Director, United Kingdom and Nordics Cluster - GLENMARK PHARMCEUTICALS
- Zvonimir Matutinovic, Global Head, Digital Services Unit, CRM and Digital Operations Manager - TEVA, CROATIA
- Antonio Messina, General Manager - MERCK BIOPHARMA, ITALY
- Alessandro Milli, Head of Global Commercial Excellence, Strategic Planning and Global Commercial Excellence - ZAMBON
- Thorsten Mintel, Director, Customer Operations - PFIZER, GERMANY
- Sean Moss-Pultz, CEO and Co-Founder - BITMARK HEALTH, ICELAND/USA
- Janos Penzes, M.D., Digital Centre of Excellence Lead - RICHTER GEDEON, HUNGARY
- Giorgio Pinci, Director, Commercial Operations - MERCK BIOPHARMA, ITALY
- John Pugh, Health and Life Science Team Leader - ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE, UK
- Milena Saleh, Global Director, Digital Health - SANOFI
- Florian Schubert, Director, Digital Strategy - SANDOZ, GERMANY
- Rosario Sica, Founder and CEO - OPENKNOWLEDGE
- Mauricio Campos Suarez, Head of IT and Digital Innovation MEA Region - MSD INTERNATIONAL, SWITZERLAND
- Berfu Tavelli, Digital Initiatives Manager - SANOFI, TURKEY
- Rorik Van Welij, Multichannel and Service Centre Lead - Europe and JAPAC - AMGEN, SWITZERLAND
- Fraser Wood, Global Director, Digital and Agile - MSD, UK
- Jeff Wray, Director, Europe and APAC Research - DRG DIGITAL, UK
- Jesse Wurtz, Digital Manager - BENELUX, NUTRICIA MEDICAL, BELGIUM
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueEurostars Roma Aeterna
Via Casilina 125
Piazza del Pigneto 9a
00176 Rome, Italy
To make reservations, please call +39 0670603 and request the negotiated rate for 11th Digital Pharma Europe. You may also make reservations by emailing email@example.com
The group rate is available until May 13, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.