This Seminar will explore the latest developments in the engine leasing sector and new business opportunities and challenges. It will provide the platform for all participants who are interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects of this industry.
This event will cover themes such as engine selection, due diligence/pre-purchase, contract negotiation-lease and purchase contracts, engine overhaul contract negotiation, total care agreement negotiation, engine lease transition management, engine shop visit management, re-delivery planning, and end of life management.
It is a unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments, enhance your knowledge, and network with leading experts.
Who should attend: Operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of the engine leasing and management sector.
- Gareth Delany, Executive Director / Chief Technical Officer, Ping An Aircraft Leasing
- Aoife Fennell, Senior Vice President Technical, Engine Lease Finance Corporation
- Trish Gray, Director, TGIS Aviation
- Aoife O'Sullivan, Partner, The Air Law Firm
- Jan Willem Storm van 's Gravesande, Managing Partner, Aviation Independent Consulting
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Airworthiness Management Services
VenueHilton Dublin Airport
Northern Cross, Malahide Road