Plan for tomorrow's Engineering Workforce Today
Planning for tomorrow's engineering workforce starts today. The engineering labor market is experiencing a fundamental transformation. With a record low unemployment of 1.8% in 2018, and one third of engineers retiring over the next five years, companies across the utilities, manufacturing, civil engineering, defense, and life sciences industries have to ready themselves to gain, and maintain a competitive edge in the future.
Through interactive workshops, and the application of new methodologies and approaches, we will explore strategies for workforce planning and analytics, uncover challenges to our people strategy, self and peer assess our workforce planning journeys, and build our employer brands.
- Benchmark your Recruitment, Retention, and Succession Strategies with Leaders across Industries and Engineering Disciplines
- Build your Employer Brand, and align your Brand with your Workforce Planning Strategy
- Overcome internal hurdles to effective collaboration around your People Strategy
- Discover your workforce journey through self and peer assisted assessments, sprints, prototyping, and interactive workshops
- Empower your People Strategy through Succession Planning, Workforce Planning & Analytics, and Employer Branding
- Thane Bellomo, Organizational Development and Leadership Development Leader, Exelon
- Carrie Plowman, Workforce Development Coordinator, Southern Nuclear Company
- Deborah Fuller, Global Talent Acquisition Leader, Envistacom
- Adam Mellor, Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, One Gas
- Sheldon Taffe, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Nora Swanson, Workforce Development Coordinator, Southern Nuclear Company
- Richard Davis, Director of Human Resources, Atlas Technologies
- Tommi Paris, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Southern Company
- Kisha Jones, Director of Recruiting, Southwire Company
- Raul Almazan, Senior Manager, RMS Engineering Learning and Talent Resources
- Jonathan Gale PhD, Executive Coach and Organizational Development Lead, General Atomics
Conference Day One
- July 22, 2019Conference Day Two
- July 23, 2019Focus Day
- July 24, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.