In the area of autonomous platforms, unmanned aerial vehicles
have become the most matured segment to-date as the military has quickly valued their abilities in surveillance and strike missions but as for at sea and on land, the competitive landscape for vendors is largely still shaking itself out as they require more development to get to production, robotics and unmanned ground vehicles are regaining prominence as those obligations have rebounded from $681.8 million in fiscal 2014 to $1.6 billion last fiscal year mostly on R&D spending increases. Those numbers show a turnaround from sequestration cuts and defense spending shifts.
Future compound annual growth rate of 10.2 percent through fiscal 2021 with Army, Navy and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency programs among the drivers. Research sees cognitive engineering advancements as a driver of ground robotics as vehicles learn how to operate on their own and collaborate with other like platforms.
The Key issues address in the Program General Session will include
- Emerging UAS/sUAS DoD & Government Needs, Requirements and Opportunities
- DoD UAS Joint Program Updates, Emerging Sensor Capabilities & Testing
- Hands-on User Perspectives on UAS Training
- AI & Autonomy R&D
- Emerging Major UAV Program Weaponization Updates and Platforms
- Counter UAS Emerging Technologies & Policies
- sUAS & Nano System Innovations and Payloads
- Civil and Commercial Drone Platforms, Payloads Imaging Opportunities
- Latest FAA Air Traffic NAS Integration Programs Status Updates
- UAS Swarming MUM-T Capabilities
- GOGO vs. COCO Decision Making Capabilities
- Acquisition and New Technology Adoption Programs...and much more!
Attending "Unmanned Systems" will be a rewarding investment of your time. All attendees will obtain invaluable information on the emerging opportunities in the Military, Government, Commercial and Civil Markets found nowhere else. Key program offices will examine UxS from first hand experiences and address the Needs, Requirements and Opportunities needed in this incredibly fast growing market.
Who Will You Meet
Some of the titles who have attended past UAS events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Leads
US Army Keynote
- Dr. Jaret Riddick, Director, U.S. Army Research Laboratory's Vehicle Technology Directorate
US Air Force Keynote
- Colonel Shawn Walrath, USAF, Chief, Sensor's Division HQ AF A2/6US
- Captain (USN-ret) CNT/UAS Ted Venable, Program Manager at Commander, U.S. Fourth Fleet Counter Illicit Trafficking PM (COMUSNAVSO/C4F)
- Parimal Kopardekar, Senior Technologist, Air Transportation Systems, Principal Investigator, UAS Traffic Management Project, NASA Ames
- Chris Dusseault, Senior Dir., Protector UAS Program, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Col (USAF-ret) Stephen "Lux" Luxion, Executive Director FAA ASSURE CoE for UAS &
- Nick Lento, NextGen New Entrants Division Manager, ASSURE Center of Excellence for UAS, UAS Research, Wake Recatagorization, and Closely Space Parallel Runway Operations Efforts, FAA
- LT Kenny Miltenberger, USCG, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters (CG-7611), Enterprise Mobility Short Range Communications
- Dr. Ray Young, Chief Integration Officer, Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Alliance (NUAIR)
- Kathleen Delano, CEO PMIC, Inc.
- Dr. Hans Mumm, Principal, Victory Systems, Author & Entrepreneur, Futurist and Former Army Intelligence Officer
- Ron Stearns, Consulting Director for Aerospace Defense and Mobility, North American Research Director, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Frost & Sullivan
- Rob Thompson, Jr., SME & Gov Affairs, CUAS Coalition
- Constantin Diehl, Director of Business Development, UAS Colorado
- Andrew Korb, Founder, Korb Satellite Systems
- Matt England, Vice President, Business Development, Citadel Defense Co.
- Lt Col Landon, USAF, 432nd Operations Group, Creech AFB, NV
- Dr. ROSS McNUTT, President, Surveillance Systems, Inc
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Symposium Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHilton Arlington (Ballston)
950 North Stafford Street
Arlington, VA 22203
703-528-6000 or 1800-445-8667 (Group Code USS)
(Hotel is Across the from the Ballston Metro Center Stop)