Achieving Cross Domain Synergy through Advanced Command and Control
2019 marks the inauguration of the all encompassing, Multi Domain Battle Management Summit
. The integration of land, air, sea, space and cyber operations has been a long hauled concept that will be evolving in the Fall of this year. This event will focus on how the DoD will continue to effectively enhance its C2 capabilities in order to increase tactical and strategic level operations using cloud systems. One of the Army's and Air Force's priorities is to integrate AI into some of their current battle management technologies so that granular decisions can be made effectively based on data that is collected.
We will also cover topics related to:
- Integrating AI into joint operations
- Military network modernization
- Improving system architecture to ensure that all technologies are interoperable
- Increasing defensive Cyber capabilities & more
The Multi Domain Battle Management
event will give you the chance to delve deeper into the Navy's distributed lethality and distributed operation priorities, as well as, the strategies being implemented to get all branches to cosign the concept by later this year. Join us for the exclusive opportunity to network with Battle Managers, Heads of Planning and Operations, Commanders & more!
- Lieutenant General Daniel O'Donohue, Director, Joint Force Development, J7
- Rear Admiral George Wikoff, Deputy Director for Operations, National Joint Operations Intelligence Center, J3, Joint Staff
- Brigadier General Johnny Davis, Commanding General, Joint Modernization Command, Futures and Concepts Center, Army Futures Command
- Michael McCarthy, Chief, Plans and Operations, Network Cross-Functional Team
- Colonel Charles Jones, Division Chief, Joint Integrated Air & Missile Defense Organization, Joint Chiefs of Staff - J8
- Colonel Timothy Lawrence, Director of Information Directorate and Commander, Detachment 4, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Mr. Jeffrey Jones, Executive Director, Joint Force Headquarters DODIN
- Colonel Benjamin Ring, Director J9 ARD, USCYBERCOM
- John Bowling, Technical Expert, Avionics Architectures and Interoperability, USAF
- Brigadier General Scott Bethel (USAF, Retired), Former Vice Commander, U.S. Air Force, Integrity ISR
- Colonel Douglas Macgregor, (USA, Retired), Commander 1st Squadron, 4th Cavalry, Executive VP,, Burke-Macgregor Group LLC
- Colonel Eric Walters, (USMC, Retired) Intelligence Officer, Assistant Professor of Strategy and Operational Art, Marine Air/Ground Task Force (MAGTF), US Army Command and General Staff College
- Colonel James Hickey, (USA, Retired), Former Senate Armed Services Committee Senior Military Advisor, DoD
- Lilian Alessa, Program Manager, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- James Collins, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Intelligence, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Phyllis Corley, Director of the Advanced Campaign Cell, Office of Director of National Intelligence
- Michael Marks, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Donald Hepburn, President, Boanerges Solutions
- Wednesday August 21, 2019 Main Day One
- Thursday August 22, 2019Main Day Two
- Friday August 23, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueSheraton Pentagon City Hotel
900 South Orme Street, 22204
Arlington, Virginia, USA
VenueSheraton Pentagon City
900 South Orme Street
Arlington Virginia 22204
Featuring a free airport shuttle, this upscale hotel in Arlington overlooks the Washington, D.C monuments and is one mile from Arlington National Cemetery. The hotel features a state-of-the-art gym, free shuttle service and award-wining restaurant. Guest rooms at the Sheraton Pentagon City are spacious and feature a large work desk, coffee maker and flat-screen cable TV. The large bathrooms include deluxe toiletries and bathrobes. Many attractions including the White House, Lincoln Memorial and the National Museum of Natural History are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. Georgetown University is also nearby.
The special room rate of $129 per night has been established to make your reservation process easy. Book your group rate for IQPC - Multi-Domain or call 703-521-1900 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than July 29th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.