For nearly a decade, our Digital Marketing for Medical Devices
Series has provided marketing professionals a platform to navigate through obstacles and deal with regulatory constraints, communicating content to targeted marketplace, showcasing ROI, and other barriers when marketing medical devices. It is essential to properly position your medical device and "break through the noise" to reach your target audience.
The 9th Digital Marketing for the Medical Devices conference is designed to help you confront these challenges head-on. Regardless of if your product is a market leader or youíre just trying to gain a foothold and get your product off the ground, digital marketing is likely the most cost-efficient way to make a mark and stay top of mind to your customers. Learn how to identify and engage with potential customers in a meaningful way via in-depth case studies that provide you with a road map for success.
With new players breaking into the medical device industry, mergers and acquisitions continuing to happen seemingly daily and consumers taking a more active role in managing their healthcare needs, itís increasingly difficult to stand out from the competition, make a name for your brand, and connect with customers (or potential customers) in a meaningful and engaging way.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Gain valuable, actionable insights from industry leaders you won't see anywhere else as they share best practices for identifying and engaging with potential customers, as well as maintaining open dialog with existing customers
- Discuss how the medical device industry is changing, and how it will impact you, the marketer
- Participate in more than five hours of unparalleled networking with industry peers as you share best practices, discuss strategies for overcoming challenges, and develop your own personal network
- Take advantage of a full day dedicated to marketing and sales collaboration with insights from sales and marketing experts to ensure consistent and cohesive outreach
- Be a part of the longest-running and highly regarded digital marketing conference series dedicated to the medical device industry
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for medical device professionals whose responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing/eMarketing
- Multichannel Marketing/Integrated Marketing
- Brand/Product Marketing
- Upstream or Downstream Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing
- Market Research
- Web Management
- Advertising and Promotions
- Social Media
This program is also of interest to:
- Component Suppliers
- Marketing Service Providers
- Interactive Marketing Providers
- Advertising Agencies
- Technology Experts
- Martin Abrams, Senior Director of Consumer Marketing and Digital Customer Experience, INSPIRE MEDICAL SYSTEMS
- Keith Betz, Vice President, Client Services, BUTLER/TILL HEALTH GROUP
- Paul Devlin, Digital Marketing Manager, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC
- John Donnelly, Sr. IT Business Analyst, MEDTRONIC
- Kathy Elliot, Senior Marketing Manager, Ultrasound, NEUROLOGICA
- Courtney Goodwin, Director of HCP Marketing, NOTAL VISION
- Jay Graves, Vice President of Sales, ROCHE DIABETES CARE
- Melissa Lee, Director, Community Relations, BIGFOOT BIOMEDICAL
- Kaya Marascalco, Marketing Operations Manager, MEDTRONIC
- Reena Mishra, Downstream Marketing, SI-BONE, INC
- Bobak Salehi, MBA, Product Manager, BIOTRONIK, INC.
- Gail Somar, Director of Corporate Marketing and Strategy, BI«AKCILAR AS
- Tony Troncale, Vice President of Global Marketing, K2M, INC.
- Erin Waller, Marketing Director, SOMNOMED, INC.
- Nick Wanliss, Digital Marketing Specialist, ENT, MEDTRONIC
- Victorria Wytcherley, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Lead, PHILIPS
Marketing and Sales Collaboration Day
- Monday, August 5, 2019Main Conference Day One
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Main Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019
VenueHyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Perfectly situated in downtown Minneapolis, our extensive business facilities, renowned dining and exciting StayFit Athletic Club offer all you need for a memorable stay. Relax in our large guest rooms, which have enchanting views of the city and sights. Downtown Minneapolis is just outside the front door of our hotel, and our prime location on Nicollet Mall lets you easily explore an incredible array of Twin Cities' attractions, from shopping to Minnesota sports and anything in between. No matter if your visit is for business or fun, you'll discover we are the outstanding choice.
To make reservations, please call 1-800-522-1564 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's 9th Digital Devices. To make reservations online Click Here
The group rate is available until July 15, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.