Offshore wind vessels
' market has been constantly changing, facing new challenges and taking new opportunities. With the development of digital technology, an emphasis put on environment and sustainability, and requirements of designing bigger and better wind turbines, offshore vessels' operators and owners need to adjust themselves to the market and keep up with current trends and demands.
Our 6th edition of Operating Specialist Wind Vessels Summit
will bring together senior executives and experts from ship owners, ship operators, wind turbines' manufacturers, naval architects, and technology companies, market analysts, among others, to discuss the latest innovations, challenges and developments within the offshore wind industry.
The two days event will give you an insight into the development of non-established markets, a demand on bigger wind turbines and requirement of bigger installation vessels, digitalization, environmental standards, crew maintenance and many more.
Key Topics 2019 Include
- Responding To Today's Challenges Within The Wind Vessels' Market: Focusing On The Global Overview Of New Trends And New Markets
- Evaluating The Contracting Principles Within The Wind Vessels' Market
- Focusing On Offshore Installation Vessels And Challenges Faced By The Wind Vessels' Operators
- Elaborating On Transfer Systems And Predictability Of Services
- Assessing The Future Requirements And Maintenance Of Wind Turbines
- Elaborating On The Crew Maintenance And Training In The View Of Wind Vessels' Demand
- Wind Vessels' Design In Cybersecurity And Digital Context
- Analysing The Environmental Standards Within The Wind Vessels' Operations
- Analysing Future Investments And Evaluating The Ways Of Financing The Offshore Vessels' Operations
- Deliberating On Renewable Projects And The Future Of Wind Vessels' Market
Who Will Attend?
- Wind vessels' owners and operators
- Naval architects
- Energy companies
- Wind turbines' manufacturers
- Market analysts
- Technology providers
- Project Manager Offshore
- Business Development Manager
- General Manager
- Chief Operating Officer
- Managing Director
- Maintenance Specialist
- O&M Development Manager
- Chief Mate / Marine Coordinator
- Technical Director
- Crew Manager
- Market Analyst
Confirmed Speakers 2019
- Scott Miller, Sales Manager, Miros-group
- Charlie Papavizas, Partner I Chair I Maritime Practice, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Stephen Bolton, Managing Director, Bibby Marine
- Leon Overdulve, CEO, OOS International
- Simon Anink, General Manager, Acta Marine
- Jan Zander, Commercial Manager, Sure Wind Germany GmbH
- Frank Wiebe, Fleet Manager, FRS Windcat Offshore Logistics GmbH
- Leo Hambro, Director, Tidal Transit
- Malte Paul, Logistics & Construction Manager, E.ON Climate & Renewables Services GmbH
- Sue Allen, Vessel Services Manager, 4C Offshore
- Jan-Hinnerk Maxl, Head Of Project Management, KONGSTEIN GmbH
- Marcel Roelofs, General Manager, Chevalier Floatels
- Dr. Wei Huang, Director, Global Offshore, American Bureau Of Shipping
- Mariusz Witonski, CEO, Polish Offshore Wind Energy Society
- Grzegorz Chodkowski, Diector I Key Power Projects Department, PKN Orlen
- Marco Klitsie, Co-Owner, Eagle-Access BV
- Eva Peno, Global Market Leader, Offshore Service Vessels & Tugs, Bureau Veritas
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueVenue to be confirmed