Overcome Safety, Security and environmental issues Learn how to develop, implement and maintain a high level of HSSE in energy sector operations
The HSSE Africa Conference 2019
in Lagos, Nigeria is a platform that brings together relevant personnel, enterprises and expertise in the fields of safety & security, social protection, healthcare and decent work.
The event which runs over 2 days will include presentations on the latest research, science and industry innovations and processes that are allowing the industry to continuously improve HSE performance across the continent. The Conference will include plenary sessions with Keynotes, technical sessions, speed networking opportunities and interactive discussion groups.
A final workshop on the 2nd day on occupational health and safety complete the congress program. The conference is aimed at addressing with relevant research and experience issues concerning the three main areas of focus namely: Prevention Culture and Vision zero diversity in OSH, Challenges in OSH: Applicable pathways.
Why you cannot miss this event?
- Learn how to upscale your HSE standards by having the right HSE education
- Understand how to overcome lack of HSE training for sub contractors and their personnel
- Gain insight into what the new regulations are and how to include them into your organizations HSE implementation
- Learn from past incidents to prevent losses and increase efficiency
- Daniel E. Osadiaye, President, American Society of Safety Professionals, Nigeria Chapter, Nigeria
- Ucheonwu Prince Henry Hart, SSHE Lead, ExxonMobil, Nigeria
- Iyke Anozie, Executive General Manager Corporate Health, Safety, Environment & Quality, Total Nigeria
- Dr. Rabiu Suleiman, Group Executive Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Arun Kalam, Head of HSE, APM Terminals, Nigeria
- Olorunfemi Adebayo, Offshore and Onshore HES Specialist, Chevron, Nigeria
- Bernard Otchere, Country Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, Bilal Mining Services, Ghana
- Okoh Prince Junior, Health, Safety and Environment Officer, Roxgold Inc., Ghana
- Gabriel H. Ayiquaye, Head - Quality Health Safety Security and Environment, Thai Union Group, Ghana
- Brian Sinkala Mainza, Senior Energy Officer-Renewable, Ministry of Energy, Zambia
- Edmund Chibuike Obi, Senior Operations Readiness Maintenance Reliability and Integrity / CMMS Engineer, Shell, Nigeria
- Okey Nnam, Head of Brownfields Project, Addax Petroleum, Nigeria
- Osei Juantuah Wiafe, Health Safety Environment Advisor, Cenpower Operations & Services Limited, Ghana
- Andreas Simon, Senior Public Relations Manager, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Namibia
- Jeff-Peters Ikeogu, Projects HSE Manager, Penspen International Limited, UAE
- Ghanaard Otchere, Country Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, Bilal Mining Services, Ghana
Conference Day One
- Tuesday, 23 July 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, 24 July 2019Post Conference Workshop Day
- Thursday, 25 July 2019
VenueFour Points by Sheraton Lagos
Plot 9/10 Block 2 Oniru Chieftaincy Estate
Victoria Island, Lagos
Phone: +234 1 448 9444Note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate
the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link
provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the
area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice
within your budget.