Increasing Operational Options Using RAS Technology and Innovation
We are excited to announce the launch of our Robotics and Autonomous Systems Summit
. This is the only event of its kind in the United States. There is no other Robotic and Autonomous Systems
event that is strictly military and government focused. We will bring together leaders from across all sectors of the government, as well as leading industry experts, to talk challenges, upcoming strategies, and collaboration initiatives for Robotic and Autonomous Systems.
Our summit will highlight the upcoming strategies for maintaining overmatch capabilities and implementing new technologies which will ultimately give our military better protection, better situational awareness, and make our forces more resilient. Join us to find out more about this innovative topic.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Improving RAS Autonomous Capabilities
- Increasing Situational Awareness
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence
- Maximizing RAS Management
- Strengthening Human-Autonomous System Interaction
- Cyber Protection for RAS Systems
- Funding and Procurement of RAS Technology
"Very well organized and informative. The presenters were clear experts in the respective fields."
U.S. Customs & Border Protection
"Great review of the top down Homeland Security system of our nation."
Homeland Security Research Corp
"The access to top DHS speakers was fantastic, with many staying and networking with the attendees."
Homeland Security Studies & Analysis Institute
Meet the Past RAS Speakers
- The Honorable Ryan J. McCarthy, Under Secretary, U.S. Army
- Dr. William Burnett, Deputy Commander and Technical Director to the Commander, Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command/ Task Group (NMETOC)
- Luke Shabro, Deputy Director, Mad Scientist Initiative, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), G-2
- Dr. Harry Dreany, Platform Integration Division (H40), Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Deputy Current Technology Officer, Science & Technology Division, Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Bob Grobowski, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing (ARM)
- Mark Mazzara, Robotics Interoperability Lead | Project Manager Force Projection, U.S. Army Program Executive Office, Combat Support & Combat Service Support
- Christopher Kroninger, Technical Lead | MCE | Micro Autonomous Systems and Technology (MAST), U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Dr. Reed Young, Program Manager, Robotics and Autonomy, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Dr. Giuseppe Loianno, Lecturer and Research Scientist, GRASP Lab | University of Pennsylvania
- Samuel Bendett, Research Analyst, Center for Naval Analyses
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always strive to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.