The next Industrial Revolution is here and we are evolving to a more connected, digitized world. Leveraging Industry 4.0 technologies is a necessity if you are going to meet consumer's demands and maximize efficiencies. Now is the time to redefine how we look at gathering and analyzing data across machines and the supply chain to enable fast, flexible, and more efficient processes.
At Digital Transformation for Manufacturing
, you will have the opportunity to join discussions that offer an opportunity to gain a high understanding of the business value of new technology solutions like automation, robotics, augmented reality, AI, cyber, big data analytics and IoT and adoption readiness. Debate digital transformation
strategies that are both incremental and dynamic. And as all future work will require people working with new technologies and co-robots, share ideas on how to prepare your workforce to use advanced technologies.
Be part of creating a global culture shift in manufacturing and join the discussion with other experts leading the digital transformations
at their companies!
What Makes Our Event Unique?
- Get the Latest from the Greatest - Join conversations that cover the spectrum of obstacles to prepare for the next industrial revolution from those who are in the midst of it.
- No Time Wasted - Tailor your schedule to meet your specific needs. Select from a variety Interactive Group Discussions and Tracks being offered for the best path to success.
- Unfettered Access - Engage in conversations with the most influential people in the industry leading the way for the future of work as we know it.
- Not Your Average Networking - Don't just hand out business cards, build meaningful relationships during our intimate networking breaks!
- Peggy Gulick, Global Director for Digital Transformation in Manufacturing, AGCO
- Peter-Reinhard Hacker, Senior Business Intelligence Digital Transformation and Indirect Supply Chain Analyst, Boeing
- Andrew Barr, Chief Engineer, BAE Systems
- Adebayo Onigbango, Senior Director for Business Operations Transport Intelligence, GE Transportation
- Eric Acton, Head of Innovation Ecosystems, Rolls-Royce
- Leonel Leal, Associate Director, Manufacturing Engineering, Faraday Future
- Marco Del Seta, Head of Digital, BOC Gas
- Greg Kinsey, Vice President for Digital Manufacturing, Hitachi
- Terry Le Doux, Director Information Systems - Product Supply North America, Purina-Nestle
Main Conference Day One
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019Main Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.