The 8th Annual Military Tactical Communications Summit
together senior level experts from across the services to discuss
initiatives towards advancing expeditionary network and communication
capabilities. The Summit will look to strengthen the warfighter's reliable access to information, regardless of when and where they are operating, through the development of modern tactical communications
policies, networks and technologies.
Topics to be covered at the 2019 Summit:
- Modernizing Key US Army Networks and Tactical Communications Technologies
- Developing Resilient and Secure Networks in the Face of Sophisticated Cyber and Jamming Techniques
- Advancing USMC Command and Control Architectures
- Fielding Innovative Expeditionary Communications to Maximize Battlespace Situational Awareness
- Furthering the Development of the Integrated Tactical Network
- Equipping the Warfighter with Reliable Communications Tools including Tactical Radios
- Managing the Development and Acquisition of Advanced Satellite Communications Systems
- Leading the R&D of Tactical Radio and Antenna Technologies
- Ensuring Continuous Communications and Situational Awareness for the Warfighter
- Exploring the Use of 5G Network Technologies
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2019 Military Tactical Communications Summit
will focus on the advancement of communication capabilities for the modern warfighter. The event will discuss DoD efforts to improve the reliability, security, and scalability of key expeditionary networks. It will bring together speakers from the DoD, industry, and academia to discuss the challenges of delivering uninterrupted access to information to forward-deployed warfighters in both austere and hostile operating environments.
Speakers will address the overarching policies, acquisition priorities, technological advancements and end-user perspectives regarding military tactical communications and networking capabilities. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to speak with decision-makers about key network modernization efforts and initiatives towards ensuring continuous communications for the warfighter.
In addition to our senior level plenary sessions, this event will feature two panels which will examine innovative themes disrupting the C4ISR community. The first panel on "Achieving Army Tactical Network Multi-Path Diversity" will discuss leveraging alternate communication pathways when faced with disconnected intermittent limited situations. The second panel on "Deploying 5G Network Technologies" will bring together representatives from industry, academia and the military for a discussion on how 5G is setting the stage for the digital future and the implications it will have on national defense.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas. We will assemble the most respected minds in the C4ISR community, including operational leaders, key policymakers, DoD labs, industry, and academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
2019 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- MG David Isaacson, USA, Director of Networks, Services and Strategy, Office of the Chief Information Officer/G-6, U.S. Army
- Joseph Welch, SES, Deputy Program Executive Officer, Program Executive Office Command Control Communications - Tactical (PEO C3T)
- Michael Monteleone, SES, Director, Space and Terrestrial Communications Division, U.S. Combat Capabilities Development Command C5ISR Center
- Arsenio Gumahad, SES, Director, C4ISR, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- Thomas Michelli, SES, Vice Director, Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4)/Cyber Deputy Chief Information Officer, Joint Chiefs of Staff/J6
- COL Wade Johnston, USA, Chief Information Officer, Army Futures Command
- COL Eulys Shell, USA, Director, Network Integration Division, Joint Modernization Command
- MG Daniel Hughes, USA (Ret.), Former Program Executive Officer, Program Executive Office Command Control Communications - Tactical (PEO C3T)
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N. Fairfax St.
There is NO parking available at the Conference Center, and street parking is limited to 2 hours.
Parking is available for a fee nearby at:
Waterfront At Old Town (One block away)
226 Montgomery St
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
$11 Daily Max - CASH ONLY
Canal Center (Three blocks away)
44 Canal Center Plaza
Alexandria, VA 22314
$10 Daily Max
Washington Square (Four blocks away)
652 Wythe St
Alexandria, VA 22314
$13 Daily Max
Please Note: Parking is NO LONGER AVAILABLE at the former Crowne Plaza Hotel (901 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA)
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at: SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Hotel Discount Reservation Link
(Two walking blocks to venue)