deliver evidence-based therapeutic interventions to patients and are driven by high-quality software programs to prevent, manage, or treat medical disorders or diseases. They can be used independently or in conjunction with medications, devices, and other therapies.
represent an opportunity to capitalize on technology and efficiency while delivering an elevated standard of care to patients and consumers as a whole. The convenience of digital therapeutics will enable the population to monitor and improve their health as well as prevent certain diseases. The goal of digital therapeutics is to create effective treatments for existing diseases that could potentially replace drugs or improve patient outcomes in combination with a drug.
The industry as a whole is in the midst of figuring out regulatory guidelines, payment structures, data sharing practices, and quality standards. The FDA has launched a Software Precertification (Pre-Cert) Pilot Program as part of its Digital Health Innovation Action Plan, which will help guide the development of regulatory models to come.
This Summit will be a meeting of the stakeholders to foster collaboration and ensure a common goal is defined. This is a critical time in the industry where standards are being set and it is vital to have decision makers from each stakeholder segment represented and present in the conversation of defining the standards for regulatory pathways, data governance, and quality expectations. The Summit will provide a platform for educating and strategizing.
- Gain insight into the shared goals of all digital therapeutics' stakeholders including pharma and biotech organizations, digital therapeutics developers, investors, and payers.
- Discuss the best practices for developing, manufacturing and commercializing new digital health therapies.
- Explore the trends and challenges faced by your colleagues when dealing with digital therapeutics.
- Understand how to cultivate effective partnerships with stakeholders by pinpointing innovative and strategic plans for success.
- Participate in critical conversations that will help shape the future of digital therapeutics.
Who Should Attend
This conference is specifically designed for biopharma and software professionals responsible for:
- Digital Health
- Digital Medicine
- Digital Strategy
- Tech Development
- Personalized Healthcare
- Market Access
- Medical Devices
- Combination Products
- Product Development/Management
- Medical Affairs
This conference is also of interest to:
- Digital Health Software Developers
- Data Management Service Providers
- Technology and Digital Solutions Providers
- Investment and CV Firms
- Veera Anantha, Founder, CTO and President, THE LEARNING CORP
- Mark Bini, Vice President, Innovation and Member Experience, EXPRESS SCRIPTS
- Dave Conn, COO, GLOOKO
- Edward Cox, CEO, DTHERA SCIENCES
- Martin Culjat, SVP Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, DTHERA SCIENCES
- Savan Devani, Founder and CEO, BIOTRILLION
- Mette Dyhrberg, Founder and CEO, MYMEE
- Barbara Eichorst, M.S., RD, CDE, Global Diabetes and Digital Therapeutics Clinical Liaison, VOLUNTIS
- Laurel Fuqua, RN, MSN, Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, MONARCH MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Alan Gilbert, CEO, BECARELINK
- Jennifer Goldsack, Interim Executive Director, DIME SOCIETY
- Vincent Hennemand, SVP, Corporate and Business Development, AKILI INTERACTIVE LABS
- Adam Kaufman, President and CEO, CANARY HEALTH
- Owen McCarthy, Co-Founder & President, MEDRHYTHMS
- Kevin McRaith, CEO, WELLDOC
- Debra Reisenthel, Founding CEO, Freespira Digital Therapeutic, PALO ALTO HEALTH SCIENCES
- Carlos Rodarte, SVP Life Sciences Strategy and Business Development, HEALTH CATALYST
- Joel Sangerman, Chief Commercial Officer, CLICK THERAPEUTICS
- Ruchita Sinha, Senior Director of Investments, SANOFI VENTURES
- Ryan Sysko, CEO, AMALGAMRX
- Suzanne Sysko Clough, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, AMALGAMRX
- Matthew Tucker, Director of Strategy and Innovation, HIGHMARK HEALTH
- Chris Wasden, Ed.D., Head, Pharma, HAPPIFYDTX
VenueSofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
8555 Beverly Boulevard, 90048
Los Angeles, CA, USA
To make reservations, guests can call 1-800-521-7772 or 310-278-5444 and request the group rate for "ExL's November Meetings."
The group rate is available until October 20, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.