represents an opportunity to capitalize on technology and efficiency while delivering an elevated standard of care to patients. The innovation of digital therapeutics
will enable the population to monitor and manage their healthcare as well as prevent diseases and improve their patient outcomes. This is a critical time for the industry as guidelines are put in place and best practices are being developed. In order to advance the industry, it is critical for digital therapeutics
owners, healthcare providers, payers and pharmaceutical organizations to come together and create mutually beneficial partnerships.
The Digital Therapeutics Strategic Partnerships Summit
is designed to be a meeting of the stakeholders, featuring real case-studies and lessons learned, to foster collaboration and ensure a common goal is defined. The goal of this Summit is to provide tangible resources while discussing standards for regulatory pathways, the benefits of strategic partnerships, and the importance of data sharing and governance. The Summit will focus on collaborating, educating and strategizing as an industry.
- Gain insight into the shared goals of all digital therapeutics' stakeholders including pharma and biotech organizations, digital therapeutics developers, investors, and payers.
- Discuss the best practices for developing, manufacturing and commercializing new digital health therapies.
- Explore the trends and challenges faced by your colleagues when dealing with digital therapeutics.
- Understand how to cultivate effective partnerships with stakeholders by pinpointing innovative and strategic plans for success.
- Participate in critical conversations that will help shape the future of digital therapeutics.
Who Should Attend
This conference is specifically designed for biopharma and software professionals responsible for:
- Digital Health
- Digital Medicine
- Digital Strategy
- Tech Development
- Personalized Healthcare
- Market Access
- Medical Devices
- Combination Products
- Product Development/Management
- Medical Affairs
This conference is also of interest to:
- Digital Health Software Developers
- Data Management Service Providers
- Technology and Digital Solutions Providers
- Investment and CV Firms
- Veera Anantha, Founder, CTO and President, THE LEARNING CORP
- Mark Bini, Vice President, Innovation and Member Experience, EXPRESS SCRIPTS
- Edward Cox, CEO, DTHERA SCIENCES
- Martin Culjat, SVP Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, DTHERA SCIENCES
- Savan Devani, Founder and CEO, BIOTRILLION
- Mette Dyhrberg, Founder and CEO, MYMEE
- Barbara Eichorst, M.S., RD, CDE, Global Diabetes and Digital Therapeutics Clinical Liaison, VOLUNTIS
- Laurel Fuqua, RN, MSN, Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, MONARCH MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Jennifer Goldsack, Interim Executive Director, DIME SOCIETY
- Vincent Hennemand, SVP, Corporate and Business Development, AKILI INTERACTIVE LABS
- Adam Kaufman, President and CEO, CANARY HEALTH
- Owen McCarthy, Co-Founder & President, MEDRHYTHMS
- Kevin McRaith, CEO, WELLDOC
- Debra Reisenthel, Founding CEO, Freespira Digital Therapeutic, PALO ALTO HEALTH SCIENCES
- Carlos Rodarte, SVP Life Sciences Strategy and Business Development, HEALTH CATALYST
- Joel Sangerman, Chief Commercial Officer, CLICK THERAPEUTICS
- Yoshinori Satomi, Ph.D., Associate Director, Digital Intelligence Dept., SHIONOG
- Ruchita Sinha, Senior Director of Investments, SANOFI VENTURES
- Ryan Sysko, CEO, AMALGAMRX
- Suzanne Sysko Clough, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, AMALGAMRX
- Matthew Tucker, Director of Strategy and Innovation, HIGHMARK HEALTH
- Chris Wasden, Ed.D., Head, Pharma, HAPPIFYDTX
VenueSofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
8555 Beverly Boulevard, 90048
Los Angeles, CA, USA
To make reservations, guests can call 1-800-521-7772 or 310-278-5444 and request the group rate for "ExL's November Meetings."
The group rate is available until October 20, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.