The Largest and Fastest Growing Gathering of Buy Side COOs and Heads of Investment Operations
Attracting over 350 leaders with representation from the biggest names on the buy side, InvestOps
brings together the 'who is who' from the full value chain- buy side, sell side, regulators and technology providers.
Walk away with practical insights on how to best transform your operating model, address regulatory complexities streamline front-back cross-asset workflow, exploit new data and analytics capabilities and much more.
Your One-Stop-Shop To Address All Your Top Investment Operations Priorities
- Create an enterprise-wide data management strategy to increase transparency across the business and aid accurate decision-making
- Transform you operational business models to generate alpha and grow your AUM
- Integrate agile, future-proof technology to maximise front-to-back efficiency and overcome legacy architecture
- Thrive in a new world of alternatives and manage your operational risk across a broader variety of non-traditional assets
- Address the latest regulatory requirements including derivatives reforms, MIFID, SFTR, and benchmark reform
- Foster a culture of innovation to enable your team to thrive in the highly data and tech driven landscape
Why Is InvestOps A Must-Not-Miss?
- 5 Star Speakers - Be inspired by 50+ speakers representing the 'who is who' in investment operations, as they share their practical insights on the do's and don'ts to build a winning division.
- 5 Star Content - As the only agenda designed by the buy side for the buy side, have all your major investment operations priorities addressed in 3 value-packed days.
- 5 Star Networking - With all the major players from the full value chain exclusively under one roof at one time, this is your only opportunity to build your network with key market leaders.
Be Inspired, Learn From:
- Geoff Galbraith, COO, Man Group
- Jean-Charles Delcroix, Chief Compliance Officer, Amundi Asset Management
- Krzysztof Wierzchowski, Global Trade Services Director, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Mary-Patricia Hall, Head of Regulatory Reporting & Oversight, Insight Investments
- Stephane Janin, Head of Global Regulatory Development, AXA Investment Managers
- Marcel Prins, COO, APG Asset Management
- Mike Tumilty, Global COO, Standard Life Aberdeen
- Ursula Schliessler, CAO, Legg Mason
All New Data and Analytics Innovation Day (17th September)
Main Conference (18th-19th September)
VenueNovotel London West
Hammersmith International Ctre 1
We have arranged an exclusive preferential rate at the Novotel London West of GBP185 per night including breakfast (incl. VAT). To book, contact the hotel by phone at 0208 471 1555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.