Industries are in the middle of the fourth industrial revolution. Never before have the requirements in the process industry and rail industry changed so rapidly. Those who still rely on the last generation's safety concepts are taking a considerable risk. That's why Behavioural Safety 2019 is taking place to think ahead and develop safety solutions for the digital age. Proactive, economical, and as flexible as you are. Our experts will show you in operating your industrial plants not only with maximum safety and reliability, but also intelligently.
Industry experts present their real-world case projects that provide new insights and learnings.
- Creating an Interdependent Safety Culture
- 4 stages of safety culture change
- Evaluating the Implementation and Effectiveness of Work Health Safety (WHS) Controls
- Real-time tracking & monitoring for a smart safety environment
- Digital Strategy for Improved Environmental, Health and Safety Performance
- Alicia Olo Martinez, Global Director Health & Safefty, JTI
- Andrea Bionda, Global EHS Leader, GE Power
- Ernest Barcelo, Vice President Sustainability, Omya
- Adriano Correa, Health and Safety Director, Imerys Aluminates
- Helle Hommelgaard Hark-Hansen, Vice President Environment, Vattenfall
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.