The 16th Clinical Performance Metrics & Analytics Summit
takes place December 2-3, 2019, in Philadelphia, and this is a one of a kind event you can't afford to miss!
More than ever, this year's summit will bring together sponsors, CROs, and sites to discuss the importance of collecting clinical trial performance metrics/key performance indicators and using analytics to improve your trials performance, collaboration, and real-time monitoring.
The Summit provides a platform for you to share your collecting and reporting strategies while increasing your understanding of the best practices in clinical trial monitoring from industry leaders. After this comprehensive two-day event, you will be able to return to work armed with the necessary tools and techniques you need to effectively measure and improve your clinical trials.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Develop a greater understanding of clinical metrics and how than can be used to improve site efficiency
- Discover new tools and methodologies to boost performance metric analytics and quality
- Uncover innovative techniques that lead to proactive and comprehensive strategies for monitoring sites and decreasing risk through ground breaking case studies and innovative sessions on optimizing your metrics tools
- Increase your preparedness for FDA inspections by understanding guidelines and learn strategies for compliance
- Enhance your understanding of the key data your site should measure and what can be done to improve the collection of it
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotech, clinical research companies and academic research organizations with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Metrics and Benchmarks
- Clinical Operations/Research/Planning/Outsourcing
- Study Management
- Clinical Development and Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Data Management
- Trial Compliance
- Process Improvement
- Operational Effectiveness
- Site Performance Management
- Information Systems/Resource Services
- Data Analytics
This event is also of interest to:
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Institutional Review Boards
- Data Management and Metrics Software Service Providers
- Clinical Performance Service Providers
- Clinical Trial Management Systems
- Dashboard Intelligence Solutions
- Sharon Brower, CQA, Director, Clinical Training, Process & Continuous Improvement, Global Clinical Operations, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Priya Chaturvedi, Ph.D., Executive Director, Quality Assurance-Head Vaccines and ID, MERCK
- Leesa Gentry, Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Operations and Program Management, EVOTEC (US), INC.
- David Hamilton, Associate Director, Clinical Development and Analytics, Strategy and Operations, NOVARTIS
- Jennifer Hill, Associate Director, Clinical Operations, ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS
- Tim Koch, Global Head of Clinical Analytics, NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORPORATION
- Kristine Koontz, Head of US Clinical Operations, GSK
- Sheri Kuss, Director, Clinical Quality Lead, PFIZER
- Faye O'Brien, Director, Performance and Metrics, ASTRAZENECA
- Jonathan Rowe, Ph.D., M.S., M.A., Executive Director, Head of Clinical Development Quality Performance and Risk Management, PFIZER
- Mayuri Trehan, Associate Director, CELGENE
- Alec Vardy, Executive Director, Clinical Data Management, JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueSonesta Philadelphia Downtown Rittenhouse Square
1800 Market St, 19103
Philadelphia, PA, USA
To make reservations, guests can call 1-800-SONESTA (766-3782) and request the group rate for "ExL's December Meetings." You may also make reservations online: Click Here
The group rate is available until November 13, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.