This 25th Maritime HR & Crew Management
conference will focus on the importance of training, developing and meeting the social needs of crew in a cost-effective way to improve retention and efficiency of shipping operations. The role of the seafarer is changing as digitalisation advances and it is critical that crew are equipped to deal with this.
Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are adapting to this change. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
Key Topics Include:
- Evolving seafarer role in the digital age
- Recruitment and retention
- Helping the new generations adapt to seafarer life
- Crew Training and Competency
- Soft HR tactics for crew management
- Complying with regulations: challenges of Sulphur Cap 2020, GDPR and Data Protection Laws
- Striking the balance between cost and quality
- Creating a culture of safety on board
- The role of crewing agencies
- Seafarer's contribution to pollution free shipping
Who Will Attend?
Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP's, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
- Torbjorn Eide,Vice President, Klaveness Ship Management
- Faouzi Fradi, Crewing and Training Manager, Columbia Ship Management
- Kjetil Meling, HR Director, Solvang
- Stefano Giampedroni, Talent Acquisition Manager, MSC Cruises
- Sanjay Bhavnani, Director & C.O.O, MMS Maritime (India)
- Spyros Michalatos, Marine Safety & Quality Manager, Star Bulk
- Christos Sialakoumas, Crew Manager, Dorian LPG
- Cyrille Le Bris, Vice President Fleet Management, Bourbon Marine & Logistics
- Margareta Jensen Dickson, Group Head Of People, Stena Line
- Iliana Bintou, Crew Manager, Unisea Shipping
- Edmund Hughes, Head, Air Pollution And Energy Efficiency, IMO
- Bert Geeraerts, HR Manager (Maritime), DEME Group
- Tor Erik Jensen, Executive MBA, University Of South-Eastern Norway
- Dean Ford, Business Development, Marine Society & Sea Cadets
- Viktoras Sencila, Professor, Lithuanian Maritime Academy
- Daniel Dyhr Thyrring, Global Marketing Manager, Maersk Training
- Gregor McGowan, MCA Training Manager, UKSA
- Errikos Andreakos, Chief Operating Officer, MarTrust Corporation Limited
- Torbjorg Undem, Course Manager, MINTRA GROUP
- Pradeep Correa, Assistant Vice President,Great Eastern Shipping Co
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHatton Garden London
Hatton Garden 51-53, EC1N 8HN