This European E-Fuels Conference
will be taking place in Munich, Germany on the 6th & 7th of November 2019. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industry: including car manufacturers, e-fuel producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors.
Senior-level speakers will present on technical aspects of the e-fuel market and present the latest challenges and opportunities that the industry brings. They will discuss requested topics by industry experts, touching on aspects such as e-fuels in the automotive and aviation industry, e-fuel production costs challenges and the latest technological advances amongst others.
Join us in Munich for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Key Topics Include:
- E-Fuels Market Overview
- Exploring the E-fuel Industry Response to Policy & Regulations in This Sector
- E-Fuels as a Positive Disruptor for the Automotive and Trucking Transportation Sector
- Latest Technological Innovation Advances in the Industry
- Assessing the Potential of E-Fuels for the Maritime Industry
- The Challenge of E-Fuel Production Costs
- Sustainable Electricity Logistics for the Creation of E-Fuels
- Successful E-Fuel Plant Case Study
- The Importance of CO2 Sourcing and Usage in the E-Fuel Production Process
- Evaluating the Potential of E-Fuels for Aviation
Who Will Attend?
Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from E-fuel Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Electrolyser Producers, Catalyst Suppliers, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Investors and Chemical Companies.
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude AS
- Tolga Akertek, Plant Manager - Audi E-Fuel Plant - AUDI AG
- Dorothee Lahaussois, Technology Trends Analysis Manager Fuels & Energy, Toyota Motor Europe
- Monica Johannson, Principal Fuel & Energy Analyst, Volvo Group
- Pierre Olivier, Research Engineer (PhD), ENGIE Lab CRIGEN
- Bernd Kuepker, POlicy Officer - Renewables and CCS Policy, European Commission
- Anna-Karin Jannasch, Industrial Transformation Senior Researcher, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Daniel Leuckx, Policy Executive, Fuels Europe
- Alba Soler, Research Executive, Concawe
- Maria Grahn, Director of Energy, Chalmers University of Technology
- Dr. Oliver Weinmann, Managing Director, Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH
- Patrick Schmidt, Sustainable Energy & Transport, Ludwig-Bolkow-Systemtechnik GmbH
- Valentin Batteiger, Lead Alternative Fuels, Bauhaus Luftfahrt
- Andrew Murphy, Manager Aviation, Transport & Environment
- Dr. Theodor Goumas, CEO, Exergia S.A.
- Stefan Siegemund, Head of Division Renewable Energies & Mobility, German Energy Agency (dena)
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Prof. Christian Kuchen, General Director, German Petrol Industry Association
- Dr. Matthias Deutsch, Project Manager, Agora Energiewende
- Erik Wormslev, Innovation Director, NIRAS
VenueVenue to be confirmed