What is Data Leaders Summit?Data Leaders Summit Europe
gathers Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers and Chief Data Scientists from Europe's largest companies.
Learn how to build a scalable end-to-end data strategy that delivers on business transformation goals and unlocks greater ROI at THE meeting place to benchmark your people, processes and technology with the best in Europe.
- Inspiration, Leadership. Relationships: Be inspired by 50 chief data officers, chief analytics officers and chief data scientists as they share their experience on how they're implementing technological and organizational change across their business.
- 5 Star Content: Solve challenges on how to drive innovation across your business with 200+ of your peers during 40+ hours of interactive case studies, roundtables and workshops across 2 value-packed days.
- You're in Great Company: The only forum where you can network with chief data officers, chief analytics officers and chief data scientists all in one place - helping you to develop professionally in new and exciting ways.
"The best conference out there bringing C-level and heads of data from Europe's largest companies"
Dan Kellett, Director Data Science, Capital One
"One of the few "practical" conferences where Data Leaders openly share their learnings and the challenges and opportunities"
Priyank Patwa, Head of AI and Machine Learning, M&G Prudential
"A great mix of delegates, lively discussions and useful forum to exchange and validate your ideas"
Enda Ridge, Head of Analytics and Algorithms, Sainsbury's
Be Inspired. Learn From:
Our 50+ Speakers Represent the Best Data Leaders From Europe's Biggest Companies
- Dr Alexander Borek, Global Head of Data Analytics
- Markus Rotter, Head of Network Analytics
- Kshitij Kumar, VP, Data Infrastructure
- Harvinder Atwal, Head of Data Strategy and Advanced Analytics
- Dr Detlef Nauck, Chief Research Scientist, Data Science
- Sanjeevan Bala, Head of Data Science
- Payal Jain, MD, JCurve & Chair
- Priyank Patwa, Head, AI and Machine Learning
- Tanvi Singh, MD, Head of Analytics
- Subrata Bose, Global Head Clinical Trials Analytics & Insights
VenueHotel Palace Berlin
Europa Center, Budapester Str. 45, 10787
The Hotel Palace is located in the vibrant heart of the capital centre between the Ku'damm and Zoological Garden, and just a few stations away from the Brandenburg Gate. The "Leading Hotel of the World" offers 278 rooms and suites, a sophisticated Club Lounge with skyline views, two bars, the Michelin-starred restaurant "first floor" and the 800 sqm Palace SPA with fitness, pool and sauna.
Should you require accommodation for the duration of Data Leaders Summit Europe, we have arranged an exclusive discount with the Hotel Palace Berlin of EUR175 per single and EUR195 per double occupancy room per night including breakfast and German VATClick here
to book your room
We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis. The special rate is valid only until 27 August
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.