The Most Senior Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Event Anywhere In The WorldManuPharma
is firmly established as the leading event to move beyond 'standard' manufacturing strategies and focus on exploiting the opportunities of the future. Tackling both small molecule and biologics manufacturing challenges at a strategic level, it allows senior pharma manufacturing decision makers to meet, benchmark, and learn from real examples - delivered by the best in the industry.
Discover how pharma are driving projects in: Industry 4.0 & Smart Manufacturing; Digitalisation; Innovative Tech & Operations Transformation; GMP and Continuous Manufacturing.
ManuPharma 2019 Numbers At A Glance
- 180+ manufacturing leaders joining us in Frankfurt
- 50+ Thought leading speakers from across the globe
- 50+ Hours of Bespoke Presentations, Workshops, Boardrooms and Interactive Sessions
The ManuPharma Difference
- Connect with 100+ Industry Leading Pharma Producers - Connecting you to more leaders from more top pharma companies than anyone else. This is where you really find out what the leading pharma companies are doing so you can ready your supply chain for today and tomorrow.
- Learn From over 50 Leaders in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. - More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Here is where you take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- Solve Your Biggest Challenges. - More focused on your specific supply chain needs than any other event. With an agenda built on 75+ research interviews with supply chain leaders every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
What You'll Learn
- Pragmatic And Realistic View Of Advanced Pharma Manufacturing - All case studies delivered at ManuPharma are at commercial scale, providing context and value. Core discussions focus on the reality of technology implementation and its ROI.
- Strategic View Of Advanced Pharma Manufacturing - ManuPharma brings together the most senior pharma manufacturing delegation in the world, to talk about the strategic implications of new technologies and processes on operations.
- Broader View Of Advanced Manufacturing & What Pharma Can Learn - With thought leaders from Airbus, Daimler Mercedes Benz, Barilla and P&G to name a few, you can take inspiration not only from your pharma peers but from those driving connected manufacturing strategy across other industries.
Be Inspired. Learn from:
Our Speakers Represent the Most Influential Manufacturing Leaders from the World's Top Pharma Companies
- Alessandro De Luca, CIO Healthcare, Merck
- Geoffrey Pot, VP Operations, Takeda
- Miran Denac, SVP Operations Europe, APAC & Israel, TEVA
- Sultan Aziz, Snr Director Product Supply Strategy, Johnson & Johnson
- Jon-Paul Sherlock, Snr Director Global Head of Manufacturing Technology Strategy, AstraZeneca
- Kerstin Seemann, VP Head of Development & Launch, Global Manufacturing, Merck
- Andrea Gentiletti, Head of Operations EM & Optha, Novartis
- John O'Sullivan, VP Global Head of Manufacturing IT Pharmaceuticals, Bayer
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueSteigenberger Frankfurter Hof
Am Kaiserplatz, 60311
Tel: +49 69 215-02
Web: Click HereA dream hotel in an unbeatable location
Amidst the banking district and the historic old town, guests have been living in the traditional Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof since 1876. The Maintower, Romer and the Paulskirche are only a few steps away. The main station you is very close to the Hotel you can reach it in about 13 minutes.
In 261 rooms and 42 suites, you will enjoy luxurious ambience and first-class service. The upscale amenities of this 5 star hotel in Frankfurt include a flatscreen TV, air conditioning, desk and safe. There is also free access to the Spa!Hotel Facilities
The Frankfurter Hof offers culinary highlights for every taste. Start your day in our stylishly renovated Hofgarten restaurant with a freshly prepared breakfast or our sumptuous buffet. In our Cafe-Bar-Restaurant OSCAR * S, your palate will be spoiled with regional and contemporary menus and snacks. A very special culinary highlight at the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is the Restaurant Francais. In our Luxushotel in Frankfurt, Chef Bochner will seduce you with French haute cuisine. The cookery of our Chefkochs was even awarded a star in the "Guide Michelin", 17 of the coveted Gault Millau points and 4F in gourmet.Your Stay
Should you require accommodation for the duration of ManuPharma 2019, we have arranged an exclusive discount with the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof which includes breakfast, free WIFI and access to the gym, for EUR239 per night for a single Superior room.
If you want to enjoy additional comfort, you can opt in for an upgrade to a single Grand Deluxe Room, which also includes breakfast, free WIFI and access to the gym, for an extra surcharge of 80 Euros, per night.
To book please see details below and quote "WBR" when booking:
Telephone: +49 69 215 920
Rooms are available on a first come first served basis, as such we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment. This offer is valid until 5th November, 2019
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.