The Premier Global IP Event Filled With Industry Experts from the Worlds Leading Industries
The ever-shifting IP landscape, the challenge for global companies is how to simplify and focus their approach. As the world is ever-more interconnected, it's important that IP approaches are simplified to allow themselves to respond to the changing global landscape. Developing and implementing multinational IP strategies has become ever more necessary, to ensure there is enough planning to support the portfolio
The IP World Summit is a one-stop shop for IP leaders offering a mix of thought-provoking and practical sessions now covering a range of approaches to IP protection, strategy, and monetisation, including patents, brand protection, copyright, licensing and trademarks.
Designed exclusively for Chief Intellectuals Property Officers, Heads of Patents, Heads of IP, IP Managers, and Patent Attorneys, IP World Summit provides the opportunity to learn from global leaders about how to balance an increasing business interest in your IP portfolio. We look forward to welcoming you in October!
Benefits of Attending
- What should we patent? As innovations narrow and enforcement becomes more difficult, how are other IP leaders approaching their portfolios?
- What are your peers' experiences of trade secrets? How can you maintain them on a practical level?
- How will others implement the European Trade Secrets Directive?
- Innovation and IP: How can your strategy incentivise inventions in the right direction for future business growth?
- Technology industry focus: Dealing with patent cycles that are slower than the rate of innovation, and navigating the complex IP structures behind open source
Why You Should Attend
Global demand for intellectual property tools shows no sign of abating, with increased prominence from Asian markets, notably China, Japan and Korea, with internal innovators and foreign entities seeking to protect and promote their work the world over. However, it's not just the more established players making waves nowadays. As WIPO's Global Innovation Index points out, "a group of middle and lower-income economies perform significantly better on innovation than their level of development would predict", with continual YoY developments coming from the likes of Iran, Mexico, Kenya, Vietnam and Rwanda, to name but a few.
IP World provides the opportunity to network with senior IP professionals from across the Globe, and from global corporates across the high tech, telecoms, software, pharmaceutical, retail, FMCG, online and oil & gas industries. They are looking to enhance their IP portfolios, ensuring that they extract the maximum commercial potential, and will be sharing their specific challenges at the IP World Summit.
THE CONFERENCE WELCOMES:
Chiefs, SVPs, VPs/Directors/Heads of:
- Intellectual Property
- IP Strategy
- IP Analytics
- Legal and Compliance
- IP Monetisation
"Good opportunity to learn from the speakers. Participants were all in for connecting which led to some very interesting opportunities for the future"
Intellectual Property Manager, Intravacc
"This event was very important to me as helped me to enlarge my network and to hear new ideas and share real work experience with my pairs from other companies"
Contract Manager, Tenaris Connections BV
"Very valuable given the focus on innovation and brand protection."
Innovation and IP Advisor, Terumo Aortic
- Danielle Lewensohn, Director of IPR Management, RaySearch Laboratories
- Lauren A. Dienes-Middlen, SVP, Assistant General Counsel - Intellectual Property, WWE
- Anais Eiden, Group Legal Head - IP & Innovation, Vallourec
- Dixon Soh, Head of Legal, Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- Mirjam Ros, Director, Commercial Contracts & Legal and Human Resources, Airbus Defense and Space
- Jan de Visser, Brand Protection, Senior Director, PHILIPS
- Ief Daems, Legal Director, Cisco Systems
- Raluca Radu, Legal Director, Fairphone
- Bart Lindekens, Director, Intellectual Property, Innoenergy
- Sean Alexander, Senior Director, Elanco
- Johanna Wright, Senior Patent Attorney, Volvo Cars
- Andreas Iwerback, Director, Group IP Intelligence, Husqvarna
- Jan-Willem Goedmakers, Head of IP, Stamicarbon
- Patrick McCutcheon, Senior Policy Advisor, IP, European Comission
- Masato Endo, Head of IP Division, Toyota Car Corporation
- Jeff Lindsay, Global Head of R&D and IP, Lume
- Francesco Macchetta, IP Strategic Advisor, Bracco
- Fredrik Edman, Head of IP, LU Innovation
- Sarah Norkor Anku, Attorney, Anku at Law
- Mei Hsin Wang, CEO, Head of IP, China BioMedical
VenueLeonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 24, 1096 BK
Phone: +31 20 250 0000Things to do in Amsterdam
Van Gogh Museum: Museum housing the world's largest collection of Van Gogh paintings, alongside drawings & letters.
Rijksmuseum: Dutch national museum dedicated to arts and history in Amsterdam, located at the Museum Square
Anne Frank House: WWII teenage diarist's house museum - Museum house where Anne Frank & her family hid from the Nazis in a secret annex, during WWII.
Dam Square: Dam Square or Dam is a town square in Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands. Its notable buildings and frequent events make it one of the most well-known and important locations in the city and the country.Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to IP World 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MF6K6 Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.