Providing Unrivaled Access to the Asia-Pacific Armoured Vehicles MarketAsia-Pacific - seen by most analysts as driving the future of the armoured vehicles market over the next ten years - the 10th annual Armoured Vehicles Asia conference will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia
Rapid growth of the Asia-Pacific market can be attributed to the increasing indigenous R&D activities undertaken to develop advanced designs of hybrid armored vehicles for enhanced border and maritime patrolling or ISR functions. Threats of cross-border terrorism, growing economies and subsequent increased military expenditures are driving demand for light or medium-sized armored vehicles.
Tailored to local challenges, the conference will provide a platform for the discussion of armoured vehicle deployment, procurement, cooperation, and sustainment within the Asia-Pacific - attracting commanders of mechanised and armoured infantry, acquisition specialists and security experts from across the region.
The Esteemed Speaker Faculty Includes:
- Lieutenant General Md Mahfuzur Rahman, Principal Staff Office, Bangladesh Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Victor H. H. Simatupang, Commander, Peacekeeping Maintenance Missions Center (PMPP TNI), Indonesian Army
- Brigadier General Dr. Kwong Fook Wen, (Royal Armoured Corps) Inspector General, Army Inspectorate Division, Malaysian Army HQ
- Commander PK Bhattacharya (IN), Officer on Special Duty, Department of Defence Production (DDP), Defence Offsets Management Wing (DOMW), India Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Sharizan Bin Haji Wan Chik, (Royal Armoured Corps), SO1 Technical, Department Of Research And Evaluation, Malaysian Army HQ
- Dr Yazid Ahmad, Director Mechanical & Aerospace Technology Division (STRIDE), Malaysia Ministry of Defence
- Dr ByoungJo Youn, Director of Armoured Vehicle Project Team, Defence Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA), Republic of Korea
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Mechanized Infantry Division, Philippine Army
- Jon Grevatt, Asia Pacific Defence Industry Analyst, Janes
- Andrin Raj, SEA Regional Director, National Security and Counter Terrorism Program, International Association for Counter-terrorism and Security Professionals
VenuePullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.59, RT.9/RW.5, Gondangdia, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota, 10350
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Armoured Vehicles Asia 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MTYBK
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.