The pursuit of hypersonic
capacity has been a goal of the United States military since the 1960's. As technology has improved we have seen multiple possibilities emerge as potential hypersonic weapons
. It is this junction, where R&D stops and operation tools begin. It is in this context that we are proud to bring you our Initial Hypersonic Conference
Join us for this exciting three day summit where we will discuss bridging this gap. As we sit on a new frontier of hypersonic
capacity we will discuss the major facets that need to materialize. At this summit we will engage with high level leadership in both government and industry for discussions on the future plans of the hypersonic
capabilities of the United States. Along with programmatic overviews, integrational challenges and plans, we are also excited to bring procurement perspectives on the needs from both prime based integrators.
Topics Covered Include:
- Integration Challenges
- Thermal Management
- Global Hypersonic Strategy
- Creating Partnerships to Achieve Operational Hypersonic Flight
- Procurement Needs to Field Hypersonics in All Domains
Partnering Together to Deliver Hypersonic Weapons
- Hear About the Navy's plans to field hypersonics across all domains
- Gather Air Force R&D perspectives on the key challenges in hypersonic munition delivery.
- Network with subject matter experts across government, academia and industry.
- See what gaps your organization can fill across a verity of programs.
- Comprehend the operational possibilities that hypersonic weapons present.
- Brig Gen Andrew Gerbara, Director, Strategic Capabilities Policy, National Security Council
- Col Eric Felt, Director of the Air Force Research Laboratory Space Vehicles Directorate at Kirtland Air Force Base, United States Air Force
- Col Timothy West, Senior Materiel Leader, Aerospace Systems Directorate Air Force Research Laboratory, United States Air Force
- Col. Jeff Geraghty, Commander, Arnold Engineering Development Complex, US Air Force
- Dr. Eric Marineau, Hypersonic Aerodynamics, Heat Transfer & Materials Program Officer, Office of Naval Research
- Dr. Jeff McMullen, AFRL Munitions Directorate, United States Air Force
- Dr. Iain Boyd, James E. Knott Professor, University of Michigan
- Mr. Jimmy Smith, Deputy Director, Office of Small Business Programs, US Navy
- Thomas Karako, Director, Missile Defense Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Dr. Phillip Ligrani, Eminent Scholar, Propulsion, University of Alabama-Huntsville
- Mr. Jess Sponable, Former DARPA and AFRL Program Manager, Chair of the 2019 Hypersonic Weapons Conference
- Dr. Venkat Narayanaswamy, Associate Professor, North Carolina State University
- Jeffrey Sexton, Deputy Technical Director Hypersonic Defense Program, Missile Defense Agency
- Monday, October 28, 2019Summit Day One
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019Summit Day Two
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019
VenueDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City
300 Army Navy Drive, 22202
Arlington, VA, USA
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City, where you can take in the stunning Washington, DC skyline. Located in the vibrant Crystal City neighborhood of Arlington, VA, you're within minutes of many landmarks including the Washington Monument, United States Capitol and White House. Easily access the nation's capital with their complimentary shuttle service to Pentagon City Metro, Reagan National Airport (DCA), and Fashion Centre Mall, or walk two block to the Metro, adjacent to the mall.
The special room rate of $175 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 703-416-1400 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than October 12th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.