Intelligent Automation has become necessary in all parts of the business. "It's now popping into almost every piece of software. According to Personnel Today, 38% of enterprises are already using IA in their workplace with 62% expecting to start using it as early as this year. According to Bersin by Deloitte, 33% of HR employees expect that their jobs will become augmented by AI in the near future.
Within the next two years, 50% of the U.S. workforce is expected to be made up of Millennials. It will be 75% by 2030, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Millennials will demand automation. IA for Human Resources is happening now. This is a perfect time for your company to join this program.
- Beth Pratt, Head of Global Talent, Mylan
- Naveed Asem, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
- Missy Hallead, Vice President of Corporate and Global HR, MGM Resorts International
- MK Aydin, Sr Director, Corporate Solution, A+E Networks
- Brandon Gradeless, Sr. Analyst | HR Continuous Improvement, Advent Health
- Chad Dunnam, Global People and Organization Automation Lead, Mars
- Vanessa Phung, HR Generalist, Noble Drilling
- Karen Jamerson, Manager, Intelligent Automation, Capital One
- Anoop Srivastava, Director - Process Automation, Wiley
- Zach Frank, Program Manager, HR Service Delivery, Bridgestone
- Michelle Willard, Robotics Process Automation & Intelligent Automation Lead, Capital One
- Beth Bourg, Senior Product Marketing Manager, FortressIQ
- Sung Kim, Senior Manager, Smart Process Automation, BMO Financial
- Faizal Baksh, Director, Global Payroll, Global Intelligent Automation Transformation Executive-HR/Payroll/Finance, Bookings Holding
- Vinay Mummigatti, Chief Automation Officer, LexisNexis
- Hyunzoo Chai, Director, Data Science, Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
Pre Conference Workshops
- Monday, October 21st, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
VenueHotel Colonnade Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave, 33134
Coral Gables, Florida, USA
Located in the heart of Coral Gables, Hotel Colonnade is a AAA Four Diamond resort and ranked by US News Weekly as one of the best hotels. Hotel Colonnade celebrates the history of travel and the luxury of exploring a new destination in style while offering an intimate, celebratory experience. Spirited travelers, adventure-seekers and work-hard-play-harder road warriors will find an experience evocative of bold whimsy and exotic elegance at the glamorous Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables. With dashes of European elegance, sophisticated social spaces and unparalleled location on the Miracle Mile, Hotel Colonnade is unlike any other property in Miami.
The special room rate of $235 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 1-305-441-2600 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than September 30th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.