Care. Save. Evolve. Bringing Quality Service to enhance the Veteran and Patient Experience.
As healthcare transforms across the VA, delivering excellent patient experience has become a top priority across the department. From establishing new veteran policies focusing on overall experience and implementing new-age technology, The Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking practical but innovative ways to enhance the quality of care given to patients. In 2017, The Department of Veterans Experience was established to confront existing challenges to ensure that Veterans are getting the utmost care. Emphasis has been placed on technological advancements, coaching, and making PX a priority.
The 2019 Patient Experience Summit
is strategically designed to increase awareness of emerging efforts to establish patient satisfaction through the VA care continuum. At this important Summit, our esteemed speakers will shed light on emerging initiatives such as API integration, policies, and developing programs and ideas to effectively provide top care to our Veterans. Join us at our 2019 VA Patient Experience Summit
to network and learn the ins-and-outs of capturing and delivering the ideal veteran's experience.
Although the subject matter of this conference relates to VA healthcare, this is a non-VA event. We are solely responsible for its content and neither the Department of Veterans Affairs nor any of its components (VHA, VBA) have sponsored or endorsed this event or us.
- Hear how positive patient experience directly impacts patient recovery and medical facilities overall ratings.
- Engage in face to face discussions to identify initiatives that enhance patient experience with leaders across the VA and top medical centers.
- Learn about the latest developments in the Community Care Program and the Mission ACT 101 and how this will affect the future of Veterans care.
- Meet and greet with various industry officials and healthcare leaders that are modernizing facilities, increasing communication, and utilizing API integration strategies.
Meet the Speakers
- Peter Shelby, Asst. Secretary for Office of Human Resources & Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jim Champy, Business Consultant & Author, jimchampy.com
- Jennifer Purdy, Executive Director VA Patient Experience, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- William Cerniuk, Program Director, VA Mobile Health, VHA Technology Director, VA Central Office
- Dr. Kameron Matthews, Under Secretary for Health for Community Care, Veterans Health Administration
- Ben Frank, Chief Operating Officer and Chief of Staff, Inova Health System
- Vishal Bhalla, MS, MBA, CPXP, Vice President, Chief Experience Officer (CXO), Parkland Hospital
- Carol Santalucia, Director of Business Development Office of Patient Experience, Cleveland Clinic
- David Weisman PhD, CPXP, Director of Patient Experience, NYC Health + Hospitals
- Vincent Rizzo, MD, Associate Director, Department of Medicine; Associate Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program, NYC Health + Hospitals
- Donna Richardson, Patient Experience Facilitator, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Major Toni Hightower, Patient Experience Coach, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Laura Prietula, Deputy Director Multichannel Technologies, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Anil Tilbe, Director, VEO's Enterprise Measurement and Design Program (EMD) U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Mark Murdok, Associate Director/COO, VA Medical Center
- Sherri Bauch, Associate Director, Office of Patient Advocacy U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Rosetta Carrington Lue, Former Senior Advisor Architect and Design, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Dr. Jack Taylor (USN Retired), President CEO, InforMD Inc.
Pre Conference Workshop Day
- October 28, 2019Main Day One
- October 29, 2019Main Day Two
- October 30, 2019