The world's largest Operational Excellence event for the Oil & Gas industry.
Bringing together over 300 of the industry's most innovative thinkers for 10 consecutive years, the Operational Excellence in Oil & Gas Summit
will help you unlock immediate value in your operations.
We've worked hard on ensuring OpEx in Oil and Gas 2019 is packed with unrivaled insights and industry experts. All new for 2019:
- CIO's from Albemarle, Delek US and more speaking on driving disruptive innovation, a digital supply chain and data-driven transformation
- A vastly expanded workshop, roundtable and masterclass program designed to facilitate meaningful dialogue and stimulate new thinking
- Deep dive case studies from BP, Olin, Koch, Hess, Dow Chemical and many more on how to build a High Reliability Organization
- A special focus on Unconventional Operational Excellence including case studies from BPX Energy, Crestwood Midstream, Apache, American Midstream Partners and more!
- Rare and exclusive NASA Johnson Space Center site tour and safety culture workshop
Making the commitment to operational excellence today - to emerge lean, agile and more competitive tomorrow.
The 10th Annual Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit
is returning to Houston November 4-6, 2019 and will bring over 300 heads of Operations leaders from North America's largest oil and gas companies to discuss how to balance competing priorities and bridge the information silos in your business that can significantly impede safety performance.
There is simply no better opportunity this year to meet with so many industry experts from Williams, Hess Corporation, Andeavor, Apache Corporation, Crestwood Midstream, National Oilwell Varco, Olin, Air Liquide, Andeavor, Enbridge and many more - all presenting at the event and there to answer your most pressing questions.
Key Themes for 2019 Include:
- Identify the cultural gaps that are impacting your company's safety, quality, reliability and profitability
- Balance cost, performance and risk to maximize the value of your facilities and assets
- Optimize maintenance and reliability to develop world-class, cost-competitive operations
- Make the connection between safe operations and efficient operations
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Strengthen your core operating processes - including process and human safety, environmental performance and compliance - to drive enterprise transformation
- Improve your management system to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Leverage data and analytics tools to drive out operations costs
- Maintain asset integrity in today's low $/barrel environment
- Apply Lean principles to manage your operating expenses
Kelly Farfan, Org Capability Manager, Shell Oil
"The speakers were all knowledgeable, and I enjoyed their presentations throughout the week separately. The event provided good networking opportunities for me within our industry, as well as with vendors."
Heather Chan, HES Professional, Marathon Pipe Line
"Valuable information. Shows how a common topic is addressed from different perspectives."
Douglas McFadden, Global Technical Safety & Reliability Lead, TechnipFMC
- Steve McIntosh, Director, Process, Performance, and Reliability, Williams
- Mike Turner, Senior Vice President, Global Production, Hess Corporation
- Laura Leffler, Head of Communications & Culture, BPX Energy
- Nathan Holt, Head of Continuous Improvement, Americas, Shell
- Phaneendra Bollavaram, Global Operations Excellence Manager, Apache Corporation
- Lauren Goodwin, Former Vice President, Digital Transformation, BP
- Chris Humes, Senior Vice President, Operations, Crestwood Midstream
- Ashe Menon, Senior Vice President, Global Operations, National Oilwell Varco
- Rockwell Scott, Chief Information Officer, Delek US
- Walter Pesenti, Global Petrochemical Operational Excellence Manager, BP
- Sheryl Corrigan, Director, Environment, Heath & Safety, Koch Industries
- Brandon Brown, Director, Intelligent Operations, Chesapeake Energy
- Lawrence Rearick, Director, Pipeline Integrity, American Midstream Partners
- Julie Thyne, Global Continuous Improvement Leader, Dow Chemical
- Kenneth Woolridge, Director, Continuous Improvement, Air Liquide
- Grigor Bambekov, Head of Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement, Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Jason Blevins, Vice President, Operations, Southern Region, Plains All American Pipeline
- Jim Claunch, Former Vice President, Business Efficiency, Equinor
- Matt Wood, Director, Asset Management & Program Development, Enbridge
- Alfred Lindseth, Senior Vice President, Technology, Process & Risk Management, Plains All American Pipeline
- Jorge Cerame, Organizational Effectiveness & EH&S Delivery Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- Rustom Mody, Vice President, Technical Excellence - Enterprise Technology, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Earl Crochet, Director of Engineering and Operational Optimization, Kinder Morgan
- Chris Korites, Operational Excellence Assessment Lead, Saudi Aramco
- Laura Kennett, Manager, Liquids Pipelines Integrity Execution Program, Enbridge
- Dennis Lynch, Director, Health, Safety, Environment & Service Quality, Halliburton
- Julian Zec, Chief Engineer and Global Manager, Maintenance, National Oilwell Varco
- Fersheed Mody, Director, Global Research and Development, Apache Corporation
- Chris Seifert, Vice President, Environmental, Health & Safety, Enviva Biomass
- Charles van Schalkwyk, Director, HSE&S - Risk, Performance & Assurance, Oxy
- Floyd Peterson, Head of Reliability Operations, Hess Corporation
- Cristian Matei, Head of Business Transformation, Veolia Group
- Michiel Van Noort, Global Head of Continuous Improvement, Downstream, Royal Dutch Shell
- Kyle Hart, Director, Process Safety, Enbridge
- Wesley Morgan, Manager, Operational Excellence Management System, Enviva Biomass
- Greg Bussing, Director, Maintenance & Reliability, Andeavor Logistics
- Stephane Demers, General Manager, Enerkem Alberta Biofuels, Suncor
- Camille Peres, Associate Professor, Environmental and Occupational Health, Texas A&M University
- Robert Hutcherson, CEO & Founder, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Lee Winters, Senior Director, Strategy Optimization, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Rajni Walia, Principal Consulatnt, Dekra
- Greg Robinson, Vice President, DEKRA
- John Bell, Senior Vice President, Akselos
- Mike Bearrow, Global Process Safety Leader, Rolls-Royce
- Christian McDermott, Country Manager, Voovio
- Hack Heyward, Partner, Information Services Group
- Dale Hearn, Partner, Information Services Group
- Robert Hart III, Technical Manager: Electrical Engineer, Add Energy
- Jason Kulsky, President, Black Powder Solutions
- Michael O'Connell, Chief Analytics Officer, TIBCO
Pre Conference Workshop Day
- Monday, November 4, 2019Main Day One
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Main Day Two
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
VenueNorris Conference Center - City Centre Location
816 Town and Country Blvd Houston Texas 77024
Phone: + 001 (713) 590-0950Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have discounted rates at the Hotel Sorella nearby.
Please see the information listed below to make a reservation;HOTEL SORELLA
Traditional Room $189.00
The rates are per room night, single or double occupancy, and do not include tax.
The above rates include complimentary WI-FI in each guest room, complimentary self-garage parking and
complimentary Breakfast.RESERVATION PROCEDURE
Book online by clicking here
OR call Hotel Sorella's Reservation Department by
calling toll free 001 866.842.0100 or 001 713.973.1600
When the reservation is made over the telephone, the negotiated rate must be requested at the time of booking.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.