This North American Biopolymer Summit
will bring together senior executives and experts from biopolymers manufacturers
, food packaging, biotechnology, chemical companies, major associations, raw materials, technology companies, consultants, to discuss the latest changes, challenges and developments within the industry.
Some of the essential topics this year, include biopolymers
in food packaging, biodegradability, waste management: recycling & composting, biological potential of biopolymers and analyzing & overcoming cost challenges.
Join us in Chicago for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
You will benefit from the numerous interactive sessions, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
- Promoting the Potential Advantages of Biopolymers in the Plastic Industry
- Biodegradability- What is it and Why is it Important?
- Renewable Monomer Based Next Generation Biodegradable Polymer Architectures
- Waste Management: Recycling & Composting
- Advancements in Biopolymers Development & Applications
- Biopolymers in Food Packaging
- Sustainable Bio-Materials for New Product Development
Who Will Attend?
- Biopolymer manufacturers
- Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology Bioplastics
- Brand owners: Retailers, Food Packaging Companies
- Companies in the medical, packaging, textile, agriculture sectors
- Polymer R&D departments and institutions
- Biomaterials associations
- Paul Darby, Vice President Marketing, Novamont
- Pak Meng Chan, Principal Engineer, PepsiCo
- Bob Lilienfeld, Vice President Marketing, BioLogiQ
- Miriam Rafailovich, Distinguished Professor | Department of Materials Science, Stony Brook University
- Kylee Guenther, CEO, Pivot Materials
- Raju Patil, Head of Engineering, Pivot Materials
- Christiane Waldron, Director of Business Development, Kaneka
- Mark Remmert, Chief Executive Officer, Green Dot Bioplastics
- Terence Cooper, Chief Executive Officer, ARGO Group International
- Ramani Narayan, Distinguished Professor, Michigan State University
- Teresa Clark, VP Product Development & Sustainability, Enso Plastics
- Patrick Krieger, Director Regulatory & Technical Affairs, Plastics Industry Association
- Ananda Amarasekara, Professor, Department Of Chemistry, Prairie View A&M University
- Xudong Wang, Professor In Materials Science And Engineering, University Of Wisconsin-Madison
- Alex Battu, Sales Manager Polymer Technology, Sulzer Chemtech AG
- Elizabeth Eaves, Technical Application Manager, Avantium Renewable Polymers
- Yael Vodovotz, Director, Center For Advanced Functional Food Research And Entrepreneurship, The Ohio State University
- Kay Cooksey, Professor Packaging Science Program, Clemson University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.