This North American Biopolymer Summit
will bring together senior executives and experts from biopolymers manufacturers
, food packaging, biotechnology, chemical companies, major associations, raw materials, technology companies, consultants, to discuss the latest changes, challenges and developments within the industry.
Some of the essential topics this year, include biopolymers
in food packaging, biodegradability, waste management: recycling & composting, biological potential of biopolymers and analyzing & overcoming cost challenges.
Join us in Chicago for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
You will benefit from the numerous interactive sessions, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Who Will Attend?
- Biopolymer manufacturers
- Chemical Engineering & Polymer Technology Bioplastics
- Brand owners: Retailers, Food Packaging Companies
- Companies in the medical, packaging, textile, agriculture sectors
- Polymer R&D departments and institutions
- Biomaterials associations
- Promoting the Potential Advantages of Biopolymers in the Plastic Industry
- Analyzing and Overcoming Costs Challenges for Biopolymer Production
- Biodegradability- What is it and Why is it Important?
- Waste Management: Recycling & Composting
- Lifecycle Analysis of Biopolymers in Different Environments
- Advancements in Biopolymers Development & Applications
- Biopolymers in Food Packaging
- The Need for Sustainability Explained
- Harnessing the Biological Potential of Biopolymers
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Paul Darby, Vice President Marketing, Novamont
- James Dolgin, Polymer Engineer, DiPole Materials
- Pak Meng Chan, Principal Engineer, PepsiCo
- Bob Lilienfeld, Vice President Marketing, BioLogiQ
- Miriam Rafailovich, Distinguished Professor | Department of Materials Science, Stony Brook University
- Christiane Waldron, Director of Business Development, Kaneka
- Mark Remmert, Chief Executive Officer, Green Dot Bioplastics
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Chicago, IL United States