Unleash the ultimate customer value through mobilising AI and rethinking innovation
Capital invested in AI is continuing to grow steadily. Data is growing exponentially and connectivity is expanding at a previously unimaginable scale, allowing us new opportunities for value creation. However, businesses are becoming more aware of the risks associated with AI investment and are more demanding of quick ROI in order to secure funding for upcoming projects.
The AI for CX
Forum is the only platform for senior digital transformation leaders in the cross-industry market that addresses the broadening definition of Customer Experience and where AI sits within that. Join us to learn the latest implementation case studies on turning data into high-impact customer insight, customer service makeover and facilitating true omnichannel, alternating with taking part in high-level discussions on sustainable CX innovation strategy for the future.
What Will You Learn?
- Set up a sustainable AI eco-system which will allow you to reap benefits in the long run with minimal input and maximal output
- Discover where to integrate AI into your CX strategy to get the biggest returns for your customers and your investment
- Identify and shape your customers' needs to ensure that you are at the forefront of your industry's CX transformation
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Network with cross-industry decision-makers in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Innovation and Customer Channels
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Insights and Analytics
- Andy Wilkins, CEO & Co-Founder of vision4health, BE Advisory
- Francois Bourquin, Chief Digital Officer, Orange
- James Brindley-Raynes, Sr. Global Product Manager, Contact Centre Solutions, HSBC
- Richard Davies, Chief Operating Officer, Revolut
- Yuval Dvir, Head of Online International Partnerships, Google
- Francesco Federico, Executive Director, EMEA Digital Marketing, JLL
- Chanice Henry, Editor-in-Chief, CX Network
- Brian Hodgdon, Head of Customer Experience Insight & Innovation, Dropbox
- Martin Kurze, Director, Research & Innovation, T-Labs, Deutsche Telekom
- Sean McMahon, Head of CRM & Customer Contact, Belron International
- Mila Milenkovic, Head of Digital Innovation & Applications, Telekom Srbja
- Dr. Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insight & Futurology, BT
- Jacqueline Mundkur, Sr. Advisor - Consumer & Retail, Customer Engagement Specialist, Transaction Square
- Charles Radclyffe, Head of AI, Fidelity International
- Harriet Rees, Head of Data Science, Starling Bank
- Ansi Rona-Bayildiran, Director, Tinderbox Technologies
- Ellen Ward, Delivery Manager, AI & Virtual Assistant, Versus Arthritis
- Dmitry Aksenov, CEO, DigitalGenius
- Chris Kellner, VP Sales & Partnerships, DigitalGenius
2019 Workshop Leader
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Founder, Brainfood Consulting
: 12 November 2019Main Conference
: 13 - 14 November
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.