Leverage Your Data to Drive Productivity and Innovation, Improve Efficiency & Generate a Competitive Advantage
Let's be honest, the future of the pharmaceutical industry lies in overcoming barriers to innovation through advances in data analytics. We need to move past the challenge of unstructured data sets and integrating data from multiple sources to begin to work collaboratively with other departments and organisations, as well as create a real world evidence framework for our pharmaceutical development through effective data utilisation.
We all know that Data Analytics, is not new to pharma R&D, but the 2019 Data Analytics for Pharma Development Forum
will ensure that you get the latest industry insights from big pharma, biopharma and innovative start ups so that you're at the forefront of innovative industry discussion and process excellence strategies.
With expert speakers from Janssen, Novo Nordisk, AstraZeneca, Roche, BERG Health and many more... don't miss Europe's industry leading forum this November!
- Case Study Led - All of our speaker sessions are case-study driven and led by experts working in the industry. This means we're not just working with theory - expect real-life examples and shared experience.
- Roundtable Discussions - Discuss with your peers how best to tackle the challenges of implementing RWD and A.I. Focus is on turning theory and multiple different strategies into practical processes you can take away and implement.
- Interactive Panel Sessions - Have a question or challenge you're facing that needs specific attention? Ask the speaker! Our sessions are 100% interactive, giving you the opportunity to deep dive into the challenges you're facing and find a solution.
- Focus on concrete strategy you can implement - All the sessions you attend are grounded in the knowledge that the strategies and concepts being discussed need to be applicable in the real world and adapted into existing systems.
What to Expect
- Data Strategy - Define your data strategy in order to increase productivity and ROI
- Advanced Analytics - Drive your R&D productivity to new heights through complete data integration and cross-organisational data utilisation
- Real World Data - Build a commercialisation plan into your development process and demonstrate the value of your products to multiple stakeholders with Real World Data insight
- Digital Health - Learn how to utilise Data Analytics to Advance Personalised Medicine
- Machine Learning and AI - Analyse why machine learning should be implemented in your processes
- Blockchain - Ensure authenticity and eradicate fraudulent modification of data
2019 Expert Speakers and Facilitators Include:
- Nigel Hughes, Scientific Director, Janssen
- Leonardo Rodrigues, VP, AI & Machine Learning, BERG Health
- Carl de Moor, Senior Director, Head, Global Real World Evidence Strategy and Analytics, Biogen
- Wolfgang Paul, Principal Scientist Digitalisation Lead in Large Molecule Research, Roche
- Gopal Karemore, Principal Data Scientist, Novo Nordisk
- Paul Agapow, Health Informatics Director, AstraZeneca
- Matt Wiener, Director, Informatics & Predictive Sciences, Celgene
- Volker Schnecke, Big Data Analytic Specialist, Novo Nordisk
- Nathan Lea, Honorary Data Science Facilitator, UCL
- Asif Khan, Global HEOR Evidence Expert Lead, Sanofi
- Julian Morris, Technical Director, Centre for Process Analytics and Control Technology (CPACT)
- Nataraj Dasgupta, VP, Advanced Analytics & Data Science, RxDataScience
- Vibhor Gupta, Director and Founder, PangaeaData.AI
- Aaron Leibtag, CEO & Co-Founder, Pentavere
- Kai Touw, Biopharma Market Manager, Sartorius Stedim Data Analytics
: 12 November 2019Main conference
: 13 - 14 November
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Munich City
Rosenheimer Str. 15, 81667
Phone: +49 89 48040
Data Analytics 2019 - https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/DAPD
wE are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Data Analytics 2019.
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in Munich. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at the HQ hotel and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you