Solving Your Challenges in Data Integration, Data Lake Creation and Advanced Analytics
The 15th Lab Informatics Summit 2019
will bring together senior IT and Lab Informatics
leaders from large and small-mid pharma companies to discuss best practice in driving lab efficiencies through practical solutions.
The Summit will combine both the strategic but equally important tactical, day-to-day case studies to overcome crucial challenges in data integration, cloud migration and management, standardization, data lake creation, interoperability and lab scalability. So it's not just about incoming disruptive trends and broad strategy - but focusing on actual implementation journeys and lessons learnt that will equip the community to solve today's challenges.
Top Benefits of Attending:
- Practical Takeaways on Data Integration within Lab Informatics: Learn how your peers and counterparts are executing and implementing data integration within their labs
- Customized Content for All Scales: Whether you are big or small pharma, there is customized content for you in our Interactive Discussion Groups on both days
- Sourcing: Source for innovative and tactical solutions to plug and play into your existing lab IT architecture; or find the right LIMS system for you
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Da Dong Li, Director, Pharmaceutical Development IT, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Adriana Areas, Manager, Lab Informatics, AbbVie
- Tom Frederick, Senior Manager, Laboratory Informatics Solutions, Pfizer Digital, Pfizer
- Ricardo Schiavo, Manager LIMS, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Oliver Hesse, Director Lab Automation and Data Management, Bayer
- Michael Dinsmore, Director, Informatics, Editas Medicine
Our 2019 Thought Leaders
- Philip Tagari, VP Research, Amgen
- Dana Vanderwall, Director of Biology and Preclinical IT at Bristol-Myers Squibb and Chair of the Board, Allotrope Foundation
- Gerhard Noelken, Project Leader- Lab of the Future, Pistoia Alliance
- Bhanu Bahl, Head of Discovery Informatics, Data Sciences, H3 Biomedicine
- Prasad Kodali, Director, Global Sciences Industry Leader, Amazon Web Services
- Kimberly Dickinson, Senior Scientist, Analytical Sciences & Technology, Global Quality, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- John Oh, Senior Manager, Application Development, Pfizer Vaccine Research, Pfizer
- Jarrod Medeiros, Director of Informatics and IT, Casma Therapeutics
- Matthew Schulze, Manager Development Solutions, Alkermes
- Joshua Bishop, Associate Director, Digital Laboratory, Merck
- Ryan Ellefson, Senior Manager, Lab Informatics, GMP Labs, PPD Laboratories
- Chris Fuller, VP, Informatics, Caribou Biosciences
- Mikhael Danan, Director, R&D IT, Cyclerion
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.