Risk Management, Quality, Tech Transfer & Business Continuity
Now more than ever, pharmaceutical and biotech companies are using Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) to help them with scalability and focusing on drug discovery and drug marketing. CMOs are a response to the competitive international nature of the pharmaceutical market as well as the increasing demand for outsourced services.
Our Pharma Contact Manufacturing
event (geared for big pharma and small to mid size biotechs) will focus on technical rather than relationship building topics.
What to expect in 2019
- Interactive Discussion Groups broken down by big pharma focus and small pharma focus
- An interactive workshop on preparing now for 2023 interoperability
- An exhibition hall featuring CMOs and solution providers
- Thought provoking session on risk management and tech transfer strategies for expanding patient access
- A unique approach to vendor selection that focuses on what you can live with versus what's a deal breaker
- Practical case studies showcasing technical and technological innovation in CMO capabilities
- Heather Lane, Sr. Supply Chain Specialist, Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ulrich Ernst, SVP Technical Operations, Iovance Biopharmaceuticals
- Scott M. Duncan, Ph.D., Director of CMC, Centrexion Therapeutics
- Jayet Moon, Quality Engineering Lead, Terumo Medical
- Dr. James D. Stahl, Senior Director of Analytical Development, Contract Manufacturing Team, Promedior Inc.
- Ben Locwin, Healthcare Futurist, SVP, Quality, Lumicell
- Simon Levett, Compliance QA, Quality, Ocular Therapeutix
- Pavan Handa, Chief Business Officer, Kashiv BioSciences
- Molly Delano, Associate Director, Quality at Ocular Therapeutix, Ocular Therapeutix
- Dipen Desai, Vice President - Formulation R&D, Kashiv BioSciences
- Dr. Anthony Rossomando, Head of Bioprocessing Development, CuriRX
Site Tour Experience Leader
- Mario DiPaola, Head of Operations, CuriRx
- Andrew Sandford, Vice President, Biologics, Catalent Pharma Solutions
Advisory Board Members
- Firelli Alonso, Senior Director, Biotherapeutics and Vaccines Outsourcing,, Pfizer
- James Henshilwood, Senior Director, Contract Manufacturing, Neurocrine Biosciences
: November 18, 2019Conference Day 1
: November 19, 2019Conference Day 2
: November 20, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
400 Soldiers Field Road,
Boston, MA, USA
We proudly announce our partnership with the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge, as our valued hotel partner for the 15th Laboratory Informatics Summit! Please contact the hotel front desk to secure your rooming reservations as soon as possible.
Room Rate: $199.00 (plus applicable state and local taxes and fees)
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
400 Soldiers Field Road, Boston, MA 02134-1893
Front Desk: (617) 783-0090
Visit the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton website
Please note: Venue is still in the process of being confirmed. All attendees will be notified once this has been confirmed. We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.