The summit will take place on the 20thand 21st November 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will bring together experts from Biogas and P2Gas industries for two days of content, networking and discussions with the experts.
The conference will set context for in depth technical presentations to deliver real value and actual case studies. Event will give update on global regulatory harmonisation and unique regional policy considerations and requirements. Fortes Media Power ON Gas 2019
brings most knowledgeable experts and solution providers to talk about commercial strategies for future of biogas and renewable energy integration.
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Transportation and Storage Enchancements
- Actual Case Studies to biogas and Power 2 Gas
- Technological Advancements in the Biogas Industry and P2G
- Paving the way for the future to the gas mobility
- Climate Neutral Mobility and Power 2 Gas Solutions
- Bioresources Optimization in Anaerobic Digestion
- New Materials and Latest Techology Trends
- Commercialization - opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
Who should attend
Power Companies, Oil and Gas Companies, Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of feedstock, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and municipalities, analytics, services providers & consultants.
Why you should join the Power ON Gas 2019 Conference
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the gas to power and power to gas on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies.
- Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more.
- Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the industry.
Exclusive site visit day before the main event on 19th November 2019
A limited number of conference attendees will recieve an opportunity to attend.
Visit Solrod Biogas 'From vision to green energy': In wondering how to tackle the problem of seaweed washing up on the shores of Solrod beach and the accompanying odour, Solrod Muncipality devised a novel idea, namely that it could be converted to energy. Solrod Biogas is a municipally-owned biogas plant that uses residuals and by-products from the ocean, industry and farmers to produce biogas. When operating, the plant is capable of producing heating for approximately 1,700 households and electricity for 3,800 households. The Solrod biogas plant is assisting the municipality to fulfil its goal of cutting its CO2 emissions in half by 2025. Furthermore, by utilising waste products to produce heat and electricity, the plant helps prevent the leaching of of nitrogen and phosphorous in the Koge bay, where Solrod beach is located. The degassed biomass can then be reused as fertiliser that farmers can source locally.
All spaces subjected to availability, reserved on first come first served basis and site owner's approval
- Harm Grobrugge, European Biogas Association
- John Cosmo Dwelle, Landwaerme
- Peter Bjerregaard, E.ON
- Linus Klackenberg, Energigas Sverige
- Jonas C. Svendsen, Nature Energy
- Charlotte Morton, ADBA
- Doris Hafenbradl, Electrochaea
- Michael Landspersky, TUV SUD
- Michael Kofoed, Aarhus University
- Henric Dernegard, Sodra
- Jacob Hjerrild Zeuthen, Danish Energy Agency
- Johan Gron, Gasum
- Thomas Sakshaug, Biokraft
- Tyge Kjaer, Roskilde University
VenueImperial Hotel Vester