Where The Future Of The Global Geospatial Intelligence Industry Is Defined
Are you ready to take full advantage of breakthroughs in imagery, AI/ML and remote sensing in your geospatial intelligence strategy?
Join 650 of the world's leading geospatial intelligence decision makers to position your agency at the centre of your nation's defence and security strategy.
- Learn From Those Leading the Way - Our speaker faculty represent the world's nest geospatial intelligence leaders. These forward-thinking leaders will learn how senior defence and security leadership plan to invest in geospatial intelligence.
- Unbiased Advice You Can't Get Anywhere Else - Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities and our expert speaker faculty will openly share the do's and don'ts to help you best address them.
- The Most Interactive DGI Ever - Benefit from lots of interactivity, including 15 hours of workshops, boardrooms and drill-down roundtables - your opportunity to develop relationships and meet new contacts.
3 great reasons to Register Today
From the world's top agencies to the smaller ones, all agency sizes attend DGI. They come from all over the world, large or small, there's not only content for you, but tons of networking too.
- Get Connected to Geospatial Leaders from the Top Agencies - Meet with 650+ geospatial leaders and schedule meetings ahead of time via the app.
- Get Your Specific Needs Met - Take away ideas to address your biggest challenges from our highly researched agenda
- Interact and Engage - Learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty
"The perfect opportunity to catch up with senior leaders in international geospatial intelligence at the beginning of the year"
Pascal Legai, Director, EU Satellite Centre
"An innovative environment with representation from the most senior leaders in global geospatial intelligence as well as entrepreneurial industry experts"
Brigadier Friedrich Teichmann, Director of National Geospatial Intelligence, Austrian Armed Forces
"A great place in Europe to make new connections with fellow ISR professionals from around the world"
Joe Ross, Principal Scientist - JISR Technical Design Authority, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, NATO Communications and Information Agency
DGI 2020 Expert Speakers Include
- Vice Admiral Robert Sharp, Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Lt General James Hockenhull, Chief of Defence Intelligence (CDI), UK MoD
- Rear Admiral Heidi Berg, J2, US AFRICOM
- Air Vice-Marshal Ian Vallely, Director, Cyber Intelligence and Information Integration, Joint Forces Command, UK MoD
- Brigadier Melvin Carter, Commanding Officer, Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
- Brigadier General Radoslaw Jezewski, Director of Intelligence, EU Military Staff
- Colonel Orest Babij, Commander, Canadian Forces Intelligence Group
- Lt Colonel Aaron Mikkelsen, Director, GEOINT, New Zealand Defence Forces
- Brigadier Chris Middleton, Commander, National Centre for Geospatial Intelligence (NCGI), UK MoD
- Mark Munsell, Chief Technology Officer, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Gary Blohm, Director, US Army Geospatial Center (AGC)
- Christy Monaco, Director of the Office of Innovation, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Giuseppe Nobile, Head of Geospatial Section, NATO International Military Staff (IMS)
- Ingrid Vanden Berghe, Director, National Geographic Institute of Belgium (NGI)
- Ambassador Sorin Ducaru, Director, European Union Satellite Centre
- Dr Chris Tucker, Author and Chairman, American Geography
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueRoyal Lancaster London
Lancaster Terrace, W2 2TY
Tel: +44 (0) 207 551 6000
As a DGI 2020 guest, we are able to offer a preferential rate of GBP185.00 plus VAT at the Royal Lancaster London. This rate includes a continental buffet breakfast. Please click here
to be directed to the booking page.
Please note, we do not take responsibility either for reserving your travel or accommodation or for any subsequent cancellation