SOLUTIONS TO ENSURE GROUND LEVEL EXCELLENCE
The Temperature Control and Logistics forum
remains the industries foremost operational and hands on conference to discuss everything logistics, supply chain and temperature controlled for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Our vision for 2020 is to ensure that we remain true to our role in the industry - building a network of world leading expert speakers and facilitators alongside the industries leading solution providers and attendees to address how we can work together to practically advance the industry past the biggest and current hurdles and challenges. We are committed to ensuring that we help every single delegate, industry partner and expert speaker to achieve their unifying goal: Transforming the industries current capabilities by optimising global logistics and supply chain processes to better serve the patient populations at the heart of the conversation.
Across four days of workshops, keynote presentations, case studies, interactive think tank discussions and networking - we will ensure that the industry leaves with the strategies, solutions and partners to overcome their most pressing operational challenges in order to make industry transformation and - patient care - possible.
Book your 2020 place now and capitalise on the early bird specials
Each January for the past 18 years, more than 400 senior logistics, supply chain, warehousing, QA and RA experts from the pharmaceutical industry have gathered at the Temperature Control and Logistics Forum for the largest, longest running and most operationally focused pharmaceutical logistics conference in Europe.
- Global Participation and Worldwide Coverage
-TCL 2020 promises to be our most international yet - with representation from Europe, USA, Australasia, Latin America, South Asia, China, Russia, and South East Asia.
-Whether you're struggling with tarmac time in the Middle East, or last mile in regional markets, our hands on case studies will showcase new and innovative solutions to your global network management.
-Your supply chain has worldwide coverage, and so do we - meet the potential partners who can optimise your global logistics operations, and hear the experiences of temperature control and logistics specialists from all parts of the world.
- Build Your Network to Support Your Capability Transformation
-Any forum is a balance between the sessions, case studies and workshops and the networking opportunities to strengthen relationships, build new partnerships and find industry leading companies that can advance your current processes and solve your most pressing challenges.
-With 25+ hours of networking breaks and social activities, TCL 2020 is our most interactive forum yet - so make the most of your time onsite and hear from industry leading solution providers.
-Networking App! Come prepared with introductions and face to face meetings already set up and make the most of your three days
- Interactive and Case Study Led Sessions
-Keynote presentations, case studies and discussion groups are a big part of TCL every year, but we take pride in offering some of the industry's most in-depth and training orientated sessions to give you more than just ideas - showcasing the realities, pitfalls and industry secrets to your next project.
-For 2020 we will also have a brand new session format: Topic deep-dive sessions which give you two different - but related - industry perspectives, before you get facilitated discussion with the delegation to go beyond Q&A and into your personal challenges!
- Innovate your supply chain and logistics strategies with new technologies and solutions
- Implement serious cost reduction strategies for your logistics processes
- Secure the integrity of your products by proactively mitigating your end to end supply chain risks
- Factor in socio-economic and political changes such as BREXIT, social media, emergency situations and natural disasters
- Optimise your temperature controlled supply chains and networks globally with a focus on emerging and regional market management
2020 Temperature Control and Logistics Faculty Includes:
- Fabian de Paoli, Director - Warehousing, Shipping and Cold Chain Management, GSK Biologicals
- Julian Wann, Global Category Leader Freight & Logistics, AstraZeneca
- Richard Peck, Global Head of Process Controlled Transportation CoE, AstraZeneca
- Rainer Kirch, Head of Logistics, Foreign Trade & Mobility, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jonathan Botteselle, Global Category Manager - Global Supply Chain Procurement, Roche
- Jonathan Baker, Vice President, Head of Supply Chain, Oxford BioMedica
- Davide Patrizii, Route Design & Logistics Manager, GSK Vaccines
- Reinhard Schneider, Head of Logistics, Merz Pharma
- Paul Wolstencroft, Global Logistics Director, Seqirus
- Janet Japzon-Salugao, Senior Director, Investigational Medicine Supply Chain, Incyte
- Clement Bingen, Responsible Pharmacist, Medecins Sans Frontieres Supply
- Joseph Behan, Vice President Supply Chain & Site Head, Orexigen Therapeutics
- Neil Sageman, Assoc. Director Transportation - Continuous Improvement, MSD
- Robin Doppleb, Global Head Logistics & Distribution, Vifor Pharma
- Omri Machnay, Supply Chain Director, Pluristem Therapeutics
- Claudia Bertrams, Senior Director Supply Chain Europe & Asia, Ultragenyx
- Rob Dekkers, Global Logistics SPECT/PET and Dangerous Goods Compliance, GE Healthcare
- Steve Wesley, Sr. Director Trade & Distribution, Viela Bio
- Mirko Senatore, Pfizer Global Supply Chain Lead - European Distributor Markets, Pfizer
- Ruud van der Geer, Assoc. Director Supply Chain Management EMEA, MSD
- Mayank Batra, Head of Supply Chain Management, Russia, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Janusz Mielewczyk, Senior Manager - International & Distribution Quality, Amgen
- Mark Edwards, EMEA Freight Lead and Head of Temperature Control Logistics, AstraZeneca
- Amelia Marina Benci, Director, External Quality Assurance - Distribution & Logistics, MSD
- Stephen Mitchell, Global Logistics Quality & Compliance Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Roman Mijnhart, Sr. Director Global Supply Chain Quality, Sanofi Genzyme
- Luiz Alberto Barberini, Head of External Manufacturing LatAm, Bayer
- Simona Vatzova, Director EU Transportation, Teva
- Gianne Olaes-Denis, Global Supply Chain Quality Manager & RP, Sanofi Genzyme
- Johannes Demmer, Global Warehousing Manager, Bayer
- Daniel Lehner, Export & Distribution Manager, Vifor Pharma
- Henk Mulder, Head, Digital Cargo, IATA
- Tejo Kudaravalli, Global Category Manager - Primary Distribution, Novartis
- Helene Gueguen Ep Proquin, Director, External Quality Distribution & Logistics, EMEA & Asia Pacific, Merck
- Dave Rushton, Founder, Paradigm Shift Consulting, Good Distribution Practice Consultancy
- Oliver Puthe, Senior Manager, GS1
- Yoram Eshel, Former Senior Director, Global Transportation and Logistics, Teva
- Jackie Pomroy, Former Head of Supply Chain and eBusiness, NHS South of England Procurement Services
- Kim Bang Salling, Transport Validation, Shipping & Customer Service, Supply Chain Planning, Novo Nordisk
- Francisco Rumayor, Transport Validation Partner, Novo Nordisk
- Sapan Ghandi, Senior Manager - Supply Chain, Logistics and Customer Service, Cipla
- Ruben van Duijvenvoorde, Quality Assurance Manager, QP, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Marco Gaudesi, Pharmacist - GDP and Cold Chain Referent, Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Norbert Lovas, Global Quality Assurance Director Biology, CEVA SANTE ANIMALE
- John Preston, Director of Wholesale Quality, Phoenix Medical
- Aude Louyot, Quality Manager for Cold Chain and Distribution, GSK Vaccines
- Quentin Henneaux, CQA Manager EMEA, Baxter
- Sue Lee, Director, Hexagon Supply Chain
- Graham Martin, Former Supply Chain Excellence Manager, Logistics Consultant, Martin E2E Logistics Solutions Ltd
- Carl Sporri, Chief Commercial Officer, Modum
- Marc Evrard, Logistics Validation Manager, Vifor Pharma
- Gisli Herjolfsson, Founder and CEO, Controlant
- Stefan Braun, Managing Director, SmartCAE
- Jeroen Janssens, Senior Manager, Centre of Excellence for Packaging & Cold Chain, GSK Vaccines
- Niels van Namen, EVP Global Healthcare, CEVA Logistics
- Eric ten Kate, Vice President Global Life Science, Agility Logistics
- Emanuel Schapper, Team Leader Key Account Management, ELPRO
- Andreas Erbe, Managing Director, Wagner Fire Safety Consulting GmbH
: 27 JanuaryConference
: 28-29 JanuaryFocus Day
: 30 January
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Dusseldorf - Neuss
Rheinallee 1, 41460
Dusseldorf, Neuss, Germany
Phone: +49 2131 7700
Temperature Controlled Logistics - https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/TCL2020
We are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Temperature Controlled Logistics 2020.
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in Dusseldorf. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at hotels surrounding the Crowne Plaza Dusseldorf and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
To view all exclusive rates and to book online, please click herePlease note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.