We are pleased to announce the launch of the Respiratory Drug Delivery conference
as part of the newly branded Asthma and COPD series, which will be held in London on the 5th-6th December 2019.
With the rising prevalence of respiratory diseases such as Asthma, cystic fibrosis and COPD, this group of diseases are now amongst the leading cause death, affecting over 500 million adults and children worldwide. Lung cancer now accounts for over 50% of all respiratory disease related deaths in Europe, yet little work is being done to reduce this high mortality rate.
Opportunities for drug development has effectively resulted in the global pulmonary and respiratory drug delivery market expecting to reach 64 billion USD (6.7% CAGR) by 2025. However, the unmet medical needs of respiratory disease sufferers remain.
Join us this year as we aim to bring together clinical researchers, respiratory drug manufacturers and solution providers to discuss the current research and developments in providing appropriate long-term treatments that adhere to patient's needs, analyzing the success of digital medical devices and connective health technology in aiding the diagnosis of severe asthma and COPD. This year will also investigate the developing issues surrounding pulmonary and nasal combination product design.
Topics for 2019 include:
- Assessing the product development and treatment landscape
- Evaluating respiratory device design development and novel technologies
- Exploring digital connective inhalation
- Pricing and reimbursement and the issues associated with pricing pressures of Asthma and COPD inhalers
Who should attend
Directors, principle scientists, senior scientists, associate directors, managing directors, medical directors, pharmaceutical experts, group leaders, inhalation toxicologists of the following departments:
- clinical pharmacology
- respiratory medicine/ science
- respiratory immunology
- pulmonary specialty
- respiratory physiology
- Abid Raza, Respiratory Medicine, Independent Medical Expert
- Alison Moore, Clinical Development Manager , GSK
- Aljoscha Koenneke, PhD Pharmacist, Institute of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, Saarland University
- Andrew Dundon, Founder, PharMechceutics Ltd
- Chris Corrigan, Professor of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology, Kings College London
- Dave Lewis, Aerosol Science Director, Chiesi Ltd
- Gunilla Petersson, Science and Innovation Director, Astrazeneca
- Herbert Wachtel, Senior Principal Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jorge Bernardino de le Sarna, Senior Lecturer, Inhalation, Toxicology and Pharmacology, Imperial College London
- Laurence Pearce, CEO, Xim Ltd
- Mark Milton-Edwards, Head of Product & Health Solutions, Digital Health, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mayur Patel, Leading innovative medical and combination product development, PA Consulting
- Orla Ni Ogain, Pharmaceutical Assessor, Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Richard Marsden, CEO , Synairgen Ltd
- Tim Higenbottam, President of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine , Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY