Multi-Domain Solutions for IAMD: Detection, Communication and Interception
Feelings of uncertainty remain in place as former, current and future threats against the United States, from North Korea, Russia and China, come to surface. It is crucial that the advancements, acquisitions and new developments of integrated air and missile defense
systems become one of the top priorities of the US Armed Forces in order to protect our homeland.
With the government to increase integrated air and missile defense spending in FY19, it is with great expectancy that the procurement process, for new defense system technologies, hastens. The Missile Defense Agency (MDA) is requesting $9.9 billion in which the D.o.D is allocating $9.39 billion to unmanned systems - which is approximately $2 billion more than what the government spent on them last year ($7.5 billion).
Join us this year to collaborate with industry experts and hear about recent trends, innovations and modernizations within the realm of integrated air and missile defense systems!
- Identify Priorities for Multi-Domain Operations in the Context of IAMD
- Hear Joint IAMD Roadmaps for Development and Acquisition
- Learn about Modernization Initiatives for near term SHORAD and GMD upgrades
- Understand Development and Employment Priorities from Regional IAMD Partners
- Analyze the C-UAS strategy and discuss potential SHORAD solutions
- Learn about Next Generation IAMD Solutions like Directed Energy Systems
- Collaborate with Government, Military, and Industry partners on applying Multi-Domain concepts to IAMD
- LTG Richard P. Formica, USA (Retired), Vice President, CALIBRE Systems and former CG, US Army Space and Missile Defense Command, U.S. Army
- Major General Sean Gainey, Deputy Director for Force Protection, J-8, US Joint Staff
- Colonel Mark A. Holler, Commandant of the U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery School, US Army
- Paige Rumberg, N8/N9 Branch Head, IAMD Capability Development
- Dr. Peter Huessy, Director of Strategic Deterrence Studies, The Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Dr. Thomas Karako, Senior Fellow in the International Security Program and Director of the Missile Defense Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Mike Stucki, Director of Business Development, Systel Inc.
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.