As more and more customers are purchasing electric vehicles, there are certain expectations that need to be met. Electric vehicles should not sacrifice efficiency or performance, but that is not always possible with the new parameters that they need to operate under. Thermal management plays a key role in both of these goals.
The EV Thermal Management summit
taking place on December 4-6 in Detroit, MI will address the key challenges in the space right now as well as shed light on the new technologies being pushed out. Join us at this summit to network and benchmark with other leaders in this space.
What you can expect
- Learn how to maintain 150,000 miles at 100% performance for electric vehicles
- Discussions on battery thermal management, passenger expectations for climate control, and various methods to increase temperature control efficiency.
- Co-located with E-Mobility Charging Infrastructure (shared networking breaks)
- Get the opportunity to discuss topics chosen by you through our Thought Exchange app
- Bashar Abdulnour, Supervisor, Electrified Powertrain Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Matt Garrisi, Department Manager of Thermal & HVAC Systems, Indi EV
- Tobias Glossman, Principal Systems Engineer, Mercedez-Benz Research and Development
- Daniel Huang, Research Engineer - Thermal and Climate Systems, Ford Motor Company
- Yue Fan, EV Propulsion System Engineer, .
- Scott Bang, Engineering Director, BYTON
- Ming Ma, Senior Thermal Engineer, BYTON
- Jino George, Lead Thermal/CFD Engineer, Local Motors
- Brian Van Batavia, Technical Director, Bollinger Motors
- B. Sam Kang, Principal Investigator, DuPont
- Anna Stefanopoulou, Director at the Energy Institute, University of Michigan
- Akshay Sheorey, Engagement Manager, Siemens PLM Software
- Kevin Goodheart, Engagement Manager, Siemens PLM Software
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
: Wednesday, December 4, 2019Main Day One
: Thursday, December 5, 2019Main Day Two
: Friday, December 6, 2019
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.