The oil and gas sector is one of the most complex and ever-changing
networks of regulations, rules, activities, providers, resources,
geographies and customer demand in global business. As such, the oil
and gas compliance executive are arguably the most sophisticated and
knowledgeable compared to other industries to protect the organization
from risk and exposure. These executives do not require remedial
education on the latest laws and regulations but instead they need to
keep ahead of the enforcement curve and be able to answer "what's next?".
Where business and compliance meet to spur value creation.
We are focused on addressing an unmet and crucial need for these savvy professionals. Back by popular demand, our 6th Oil & Gas Compliance Forum
is coming back to Houston in October 2019 and has been specifically
engineered to address the convergence of global regulations and most
pressing compliance challenges specifically facing the oil and gas
community today and into the future.
One day...only the most relevant compliance topics...
2019 program will be an action-packed one-day event filled with forward
thinking interactive panel discussions, spotlight case studies, and
peer-to-peer roundtable discussions providing the attendees with real
and tangible takeaways to handle the most complex and unexpected
Inclusively oil and gas. Exclusively compliance. All in-house focused.
Whether you focus broadly on compliance or concentrate specifically in anti-bribery/anti-corruption or global trade, our Oil & Gas Compliance Forum
will drive you to engage in a mindshare of practical solutions and
cutting-edge strategies for conquering the latest compliance obstacles
currently posing a threat to domestic and global corporate operations
within the oil and gas sector.
The only comprehensive one-day
event solely focused on the myriad of compliance related issues and
challenges in the ever changing and complex world of oil and gas.
Join us and:
- Benchmark with like-minded peers to understand how to be more effective, agile, and compliant
- Learn how to move beyond a "tick box" approach to be seen as a valuable asset to the organization
the ways in which the day-to-day life of the compliance officer has
changed in the last five years to see if there are areas you should
reevaluate where you focus your time and resources
throughout the event, explore the current technological landscape and
advancements in the area of data analytics, blockchain, AI, etc. and how
they can have a role in streamlining your current processes
headfirst into real world scenarios and benchmarking exercises designed
to uncover industry specific tools and strategies for maneuvering today's complex and uncertain compliance landscape
- Implement a cutting-edge data privacy and cyber security strategy especially in the age of advanced technologies and analytics
a proactive vs reactive culture to prevent large scale compliance
issues by having a level of awareness and controls imbedded in the
Who Should Attend?
The Oil & Gas Compliance Forum
is designed for Corporate Counsel, International Trade and Compliance
Executives at Oil and Gas, Energy, Extractive Services & Pipeline,
Development and Petroleum companies with titles such as:
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Regional Compliance Officer
- Senior Compliance Counsel
- Compliance Counsel
- VP/Director/Head Corporate Compliance
- Head/Director of Ethics Compliance
- General Counsel, Chief Deputy, Assistant Group and Senior Counsel
- Head/Director of Data Privacy
- Head/Director of Anti-Bribery and Corruption Governance
- Head/Director of Internal Audit
- Head/Director of Export Controls
- Head, International Trade Affairs
- Head/Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director, Customs Compliance
- Chief Investigations Counsel