Our Power and Energy Blockchain Summit
will offer a strategic understanding of how blockchain technology can enable utilities to be more agile, secure, compliant, efficient and profitable. Separating myth from reality our 2019 program will be an action-packed one-day event filled with forward-thinking executives discussing what is driving blockchain adoption, share specific tactics for how to incorporate blockchain in the enterprise Transformation strategy, how the organization can embrace this technology and what roles they envision it playing in future applications. This event will bring together peers with the common goal to solve problems across the industry and understand how this technology will reinvent, redefine and revolutionize this sector.
Being mindful of how precious time out of the office is, this is the only comprehensive one-day event solely focused on real use cases and stories from the trenches to grasp a full understanding of the myriad of challenges and opportunities in the ever-changing and complex world of blockchain specifically for the energy sector. This interactive event will be structured in a way to not only learn from the unique and invaluable perspectives of our Esteemed speaking faculty but also, there is time throughout the event for the audience to share their own experiences, potential use cases and lessons learned.
Join Us To:
- Benchmark with likeminded peers to understand how blockchain can revolutionize your processes and understand the inherent risks and opportunities.
- Uncover ways to unlock new revenue streams and business models.
- Put in place strategic tools to respond to the opportunities and changes blockchain technology will provide.
- Learn how you can go about implementing small-scale tactical deployments to gain traction for scalability in the future.
- Win over the hearts and minds of the organization by learning to effectively sell the value proposition in a way that is tangible and relevant to all parties involved.
- Understand how blockchain can tangibility contribute to and address the energy sectors regulatory, operational and market needs.
Who Should Attend?
The Blockchain Power + Energy Summit
is crafted exclusively for Power, Utilities, and Energy CIO, CTO, VP, Director, Head/Managers from the Fortune 500, as well as, mid-and small-cap companies and energy start-ups with the following responsibilities:
- Asset Management
- Data and Data Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Digital Transformation
- Energy Trading
- Innovation and Technology
- New Energy
- R & D
- Security and Cyber Security
- Smart Contracts
- Marni Edelhart
- Scott Kessler, Business Development, LO3 Energy Director
- Philip Black, Blockchain, Wood Global Emerging Solutions Lead
- Carl Miller, Xcel Energy, Senior Manager IT Strategy and Planning
- Jesse Morris, Energy Web Foundation, Chief Commercial Officer
- Aleksi Paaso, Ph.D. PE, ComEd, Director, Distribution Planning, Smart Grid & Innovation
- James Penas, PayLight Energy, Founder & CEO
- Alan Tilley, Drift Marketplace Inc., Chief Innovation Officer
- Jacob Jurewicz, Exelon Corporation, Corporate Strategy Manager-Corporate Strategy, Innovation & Sustainability
- Charles McConnell, University of Houston, Executive Director of Carbon Management and Energy Sustainability
- Grant Reveal, Access Management, Entergy Senior Manager
- Khushboo Choudhary, DEX, Decentralized Energy Exchange Founder
VenueThe Sam Houston, Curio Collection By Hilton
1117 Prairie Street,
Houston, Texas, 77002
1- (832) 200-8800