Beauty is not just skin deep. The products consumers purchase to impact their physical appearance are increasingly paired with products marketed to impact their physical wellness. This blurring of the lines between cosmetics and supplements requires a new understanding of regulations around labeling and marketing as well as the liability involved when your product promises to promote beauty from within.
The Beauty & Supplement Regulatory Exchange
will bring together senior executives from major wellness, supplements and cosmetics companies along with the brightest minds from the legal and regulatory world to delve into these complicated topics and provide attendees with responsible and profitable strategies for expanding their product offerings.
- Actionable Insights - With interactive panel discussions and hands-on workshops, master the skills you need to stay competitive. From the latest strategies to new technologies and innovations, this is the one-of-a-kind educational experience you can't afford to miss.
- Inspiring Keynote Speakers - Hear from some of today's most compelling and sought-after disruptors & pioneers leading the charge in direct marketing advancements.
- 1:1 Business Connections - Elevate your bottom line & career through unique 1:1 networking discussions aimed to bring together senior marketing executives, innovative thought leaders as well as the industry's major solution providers and partners.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Compliance Officer
- General Counsel
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- VPs & Directors of:
- Global Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Law
- Quality & Assurance
- Quality & Research
- Technical Services
- Corporate Quality
- Quality & Regulatory
- Consumer Safety
- Consumer Protection
- Quality Assurance
- Medical Affairs
- Marketing Compliance
- Senior In-House Counsel
- Ronie Schmelz, Event Co-Chair & Counsel, Tucker Ellis
- Tracey Barth, Manager, Product/Safety Regulatory Affairs, Autumn Harp Inc.
- Martine Bertrand, Customer Compliance Manager, Sephora
- Megan Economides, Associate Director Of Global Initiatives, Vital Proteins LLC / Natural Whole Nutrition
- Janet Evans, Attorney, Division of Advertising Practices, Federal Trade Commission
- Waleed Gamay, Vice President of Supply Chain, DreamPak
- Gene Garcia, Quality & Regulatory Senior Manager, W.S. Badger Company
- Jessica Harris, International Trade Compliance, Young Living
- Jonathan Havens, Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Angela Hind, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Earth Fare
- Paul Konney, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, Metagenics, Inc.
- Kimberly Lloyd, R & D Executive Scientist, LifePharm, Inc.
- Daniel Malman, Chief Risk Officer, Integrated CBD LLC
- Sebastian R. Melchor, Partner, Food Compliance International
- Diana Morgan, Head of Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Care/of
- Varsha Nainani, Corporate Vice President Quality & Regulatory, Dhaliwal Laboratories
- Rachael Pileggi, Assistant General Counsel, Designs for Health, Inc.
- Neshat Soofi, Head of Product Safety/Quality & Integrity, Brandless
- Stan Soper, SVP, International & Chief Legal Officer, Nutraceutical Corporation
- Kristi Wolff, Partner, Kelley Drye & Warren
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueAmerican University Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, 20016
Washington, DC, USA