Developing the Distributed Future of Enterprise Transformation
At the Blockchain Opportunity Summit
, you will learn from and connect with the innovators who have withstood the storm of speculation to continue building truly transformative solutions. You will leave this event with the network and understanding needed to make your own business more secure, transparent and efficient with blockchain integrated into your emerging tech strategy.
- Unique Content Offerings - Unlike other events that feature primarily blockchain solution providers, The Blockchain Opportunity Summit prioritizes end users to speak candidly about the opportunities and challenges they've faced along the way.
- 6 Featured Keynotes - Join blockchain experts and C-Suite thought-leaders for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at how early adopters of the technology are applying blockchain to their business operations.
- Unmatched Networking - Meet and network with over 200 cross-industry Blockchain leaders and innovators to exchange ideas, share insights, and strengthen the business relationships that are so crucial to your success.
2019 Advisors + Speakers
- Kyle Culver, Humana, Lead Enterprise Architect
- Angel Lorente, Morgan Stanley, FinTech Connector; Americas Finance Innovation Lead
- Alex Nascimento, UCLA Blockchain Lab, Founder
- Samantha Radocchia, Chronicled, Co-Founder
- Thomas Zakrzewski, S&P Global, Head of Blockchain
- Karen Bhatia, New York City Economic Development Corporation, Senior Vice President, Technology
- Nikolai Lukin, MassMutual, AVP, Agile & DevOps Lead
- Sunayna Tuteja, TD Ameritrade, Head of Digital Assets & DLT
- CO-CHAIR: F. Dario De Martino, Morrison & Foerster, LLP, Co-Chair, Blockchain & Smart Contracts
- Susan Gault-Brown, Morrison & Foerster, LLP, Blockchain
- Fritz Charles, Coin Gamma, Founder
- Mike Edelhart, Social Starts, Managing Partner
- Spencer Klein, Morrison & Foerster, LLP, Co-Chair, Mergers & Acquisitions Practice
VenueMorrison & Foerster, LLP
250 W 55th St
New York, NY 10019
(212) 468-8000more informationHotel Options
We have negotiated discounted hotel rates for Blockchain Opportunity Summit attendees. To make your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Hotel reservations are taken on a first-come, first served, space available basis. Rooms are booking fast so make your reservations soon.Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia
155 E 50th St, New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 751-5710
Rates Starting at $379.00/night*
Discount Rate Deadline: November 6, 2018, or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).
*excludes taxesdetailsHilton Garden Inn Central Park South
237 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 253-6000
Rates Starting at $269.00/night*
Discount Rate Deadline: November 2, 2018, or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).