Developing the Distributed Future of Enterprise Transformation
At the Blockchain Opportunity Summit
, you will learn from and connect with the innovators who have withstood the storm of speculation to continue building truly transformative solutions. You will leave this event with the network and understanding needed to make your own business more secure, transparent and efficient with blockchain integrated into your emerging tech strategy.
- Unique Content Offerings - Unlike other events that feature primarily blockchain solution providers, The Blockchain Opportunity Summit prioritizes end users to speak candidly about the opportunities and challenges they've faced along the way.
- 6 Featured Keynotes - Join blockchain experts and C-Suite thought-leaders for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at how early adopters of the technology are applying blockchain to their business operations.
- Unmatched Networking - Meet and network with over 200 cross-industry Blockchain leaders and innovators to exchange ideas, share insights, and strengthen the business relationships that are so crucial to your success.
Who Should Attend
Responsibilities & Roles:
Executives from financial services, utilities, automotive, retail, pharma,
and any other industry exploring uses for distributed ledger technology.
- VP, Supply Chain
- Chief Technology Officer
- Head/Director/VP Regulatory Affairs
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers, Heads/VPs, Innovation
- Managing/Executive Directors
- Head, Regulatory Affairs
- Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Digital Channels
- Anyone whose title refers to Blockchain
Cross-Industry executives with responsibility for:
- Risk and Compliance
- Legal Affairs
- Digital Initiatives
- Financial Accounting and Fraud Controls
- Supply Chain/Inventory
- Capital Markets
2019 Advisors + Speakers
- Special Guest: Troy Paredes, former Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Mehran Arjomand, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Partner
- Karen Bhatia, New York City Economic Development Corporation, Senior Vice President, Technology
- Jina Choi, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP and former Director of the San Francisco Regional Office, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Kyle Culver, Humana, Solution Architect
- Co-Chair: Dario de Martino, Morrison & Foerster LLP, M&A and Private Equity Partner and Co-Chair, Blockchain Practice
- Mike Edelhart, Social Starts, Managing Partner
- Robert Farling, RSM US LLP, Principal, National Leader of AML & Regulatory Compliance
- Iohann Le Frapper, Pierre Fabre Group, Chief Legal Officer
- Susan Gault-Brown, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Financial Services Partner, Investment Management Group Chair, & Blockchain Group Co-Chair
- Amy Davine Kim, Chamber of Digital Commerce, Chief Policy Officer
- Spencer Klein, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Partner and Co-Head of M&A
- Alan Konevsky, tZERO Group, Inc, Chief Legal Officer
- Shaila Lakhani Ohri, Exelon,, Assistant General Counsel
- Angel Lorente, Morgan Stanley, Americas Finance Innovation Leader
- Nikolai Lukin, MassMutual, AVP, Agile & DevOps Lead
- Kristen Mathews, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Partner
- Jean Nguyen, Morrison & Foerster LLP,, Associate
- Leandro Nunes, Mastercard, Vice President, Product Development and Innovation
- Mostafa Raddaoui, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group,, Vice President of Capital Markets Technology
- Samantha Radocchia, Emerging Tech Entrepreneur, Author, “Bitcoin Pizza: The No-BS Guide to Blockchain”
- Al Raymond, JPMorgan Chase, Executive Director & Consumer & Community Bank Privacy Lead
- Rajiv Sondhi, CapitalOne,Vice President, IT
- Sunayna Tuteja, TD Ameritrade, Head of Digital Assets & DLT
- Cynthia Yoon, Treasury and Trade Solutions Innovation Citi, Vice President & Program Management Lead
- Thomas Zakrzewski, S&P Global,Head of Blockchain
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMorrison & Foerster, LLP
250 W 55th St, 10019
New York, NY, USAMore informationHotel Options
We have negotiated discounted hotel rates for Blockchain Opportunity Summit attendees. To make your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Hotel reservations are taken on a first-come, first served, space available basis. Rooms are booking fast so make your reservations soon.Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia
155 E 50th St, New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 751-5710
Rates Starting at $379.00/night*
Discount Rate Deadline: November 6, 2018, or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).
*excludes taxesdetailsHilton Garden Inn Central Park South
237 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 253-6000
Rates Starting at $269.00/night*
Discount Rate Deadline: November 2, 2018, or until discounted rooms sell out (whichever comes first).