Efficiently managed taxation in today's increasingly data-intensive, technology-driven and digital-based business landscape. The digital transformation of taxes and the taxation of the digital economy are vital topics on the today's global tax agenda, and more than ever, there is an urgent need in a broader discussion to tackle all implications, opportunities, and challenges of these developments.
The challenges in focus include: attributing users with value connected to revenues; assessing the value of user interactions for tax purposes; balancing the cost of implementing the action vs. revenue collected from the tax; what parts of the economy and what businesses should be considered "digital" and "non-digital"; effect on growth of innovation businesses and on development of digital services for individuals.
The aim of this conference is to focus more on insights and practices from Business Industry practitioners (MNEs, Tech companies, actors of digital transformation economy) - 16-18 speakers joined by an audience of 35 to 40 delegates maximum, for better exchange, interactive communication, and networking.
Key Learning Benefits:
- Digitization of a Tax Function, How?
- Using Technology to Improve TP Management and Compliance
- Building a Business Case for TAX Technology Expansion
- Automated Tax Processes to Minimize Risk, Time, Costs and Waste
- CbCR, Local File and Master File Implementation: Technology Challenges
- FTA Performance Steering with BI & AI
- Costs and People, Process & Technology towards a Successful Tax Digital Transformation
Who Should Attend?
Presidents, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Engineers
- Transfer Pricing
- Indirect Tax
- International tax
- Tax Performance
- Digital tax
- Digital Finance
- Tax Digitalization
- Tax Technology
- Tax Transformation
- Erik Knijnenburg, Global Head of Tax and Transfer Pricing, H&M
- Jean-Louis Barsac, Group Transfer Pricing and Regional Tax Leader, NOKIA
- Raffaele Petruzzi, Managing Director, WU Transfer Pricing Center
- Noah Gaoua, Head of Tax Group, NOVARES
- Michael Tobai, Head of Tax Technology & Digitalization, SIEMENS
- Hugues Perdriel Vaissiere, Tax Leader, GE Healthcare
- Rebecca Hutton, Head of External Stakeholder Engagement on MTD for Business, HMRC
- Kirsten Nordlof, VP Finance & Tax, AUTODESK
- Rishi Gainda, Director Tax Technology & Indirect Taxation, UNILEVER
- Clara Coudert, International Tax Advisor, KERING
- Karl Gurges, Manager Tax Digitalization, HENKEL
- Nadine Massaro, Head Group Tax Technology & Projects, SWISS RE
- Eduardo Floring, Head of Transfer Pricing, Theo Muller
- Joy Harper, Senior Tax Manager, GOOGLE
- Oliver Hanken, Tax Technology Leader, Baker Hughes - a GE Company
- Norman Wingen, Advisor - Transfer Pricing, OECD
- Rachel Adams, European Indirect Tax Account Manager, Thomson Reuters
The Agenda for this event is available on request only. Please request the agenda by email: email@example.com