Transforming Patient Experience. Together.More than just an annual conference, NGPX is a community that unites America's best and brightest patient experience leaders to connect, inspire and transform healthcare. Through intimate networking events, inspiring idea exchanges, and unparalleled story-telling, NGPX reinvigorates and breathes new life into the world of patient experience.
Who Attends NGPX?NGPX brings together 400+ senior-level healthcare professionals responsible for patient experience outcomes. As NGPX expands, we carefully curate our sessions and sponsors to maximize the time needed for new ideas and relationships to form at our event.
Inspiring 2019 Speakers Include:
- Adrienne Boissy, Chief Experience Officer, Cleveland Clinic, The Future of High Touch Experiences
- Keith Gran, Chief Patient Experience Officer, University of Michigan Health System, Developing A Family Center Care Program
- Maureen Fagan, Chief Experience Officer, University of Miami, Miami Health System, Partnering with HR to Create Joy in the Work Place
- Alan Dubovsky, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Cedars-Sinai, Keeping Patients Happy When The House Is Full
- Stephen Meth, Chief Experience Officer, Prime Healthcare, Insights into Prime Healthcare’s Bring Your Own Device Pilot Program
- Shannon Connor Phillips, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Intermountain, Keeping Our Promises
- Cristobal Kripper, Chief Patient Experience Officer, CHRISTUS Health, Biased for Excellence
- Pam Guler, VP and Chief Experience Officer, AdventHealth, Transforming & Uniting a Culture for Patient Experience
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Indian Wells
44600 Indian Wells Ln, 92210
Indian Wells, CAWebsite Accommodation
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa provides the quintessential Palm Springs experience. Located in the exclusive community of Indian Wells, our resort's unmatched hospitality and service, allows for inspiring meetings and unforgettable leisure activities. Guests may enjoy championship golf, tennis, pools and award winning spa facilities to Relax, Play and Indulge.NGPX 2019
HAS SECURED A SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATE OF$299 /NIGHT + TAX and discounted resort fee of $10 for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells at (760)766-1234 and identify yourself as a NGPX attendee or book online (the website is forthcoming). Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires November 11, 2019. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off datePlease note
that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms.