The Leading Event Bringing Together Ops Tech And Info Tech From The World's Largest Manufacturers
Implementing Industry 4.0: Connecting People, Process & Technology
Failing to benchmark your Industry 4.0 strategy now could risk you falling behind the world's leading manufacturers.
Only at Connected Manufacturing
can you measure up against 130 smart manufacturing leaders, objectively evaluate your 'project-by-project' initiatives, discuss how to achieve connectivity and learn how to drive effective change management.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Connecting you to more leaders from more manufacturers than anyone else.
Only here will you get to benchmark with 130+ smart manufacturing leaders to ready your Industry 4.0 projects for today and tomorrow.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else.
Only here will you take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- More focused on your specific smart manufacturing needs than any other event.
With an agenda built on 75+ research interviews with manufacturing leaders every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
"Fantastic range of perspectives on Industry 4.0 Projects includingthe 'digital twin', data analytics and driving cultural change"
Lloyd Colegrove, Director Data Services & Analytics Manufacturing, The Dow Chemical Company
"High-energy presentations from fantastic speakers sharing their valuable experience on what it takes to bring Industry 4.0 to life!"
Curtis Carson, Head of Engineering Process, Methods, Tools, Performance & Improvement, Airbus
"A must-attend to kick-start your Industry 4.0 projects and get buy-in both internally and externally over the next 12 months"
Richard Allbert, Head of Digital Innovation, Pirelli
Be Inspired - Our Featured Keynotes Includes:
- Joachim Hensch, Managing Director, Hugo Boss Textile Industries
- Paul Mairl, Chief Digital Officer, GKN
- Jens Schmidt, Global Technology Director, The Dow Chemical Company
- John Vermeer, Director Digital & Smart Factory, Philips
- Ilker Kalali, Head of Industrial Engineering & Manufacturing, Pirelli
- Curtis Carson, Head of Engineering Process, Methods, & Performance, Airbus
- Heiko Witte, Head of Engineering Improvement, Rolls-Royce
- Dr. Sama Mbang, Head of Digitalisation - Simulation Manufacturing Load Cases, Daimler
VenueHotel Palace Berlin
Europa Center, Budapester Str. 45, 10787
The Hotel Palace is located in the vibrant heart of the capital centre between the Ku'damm and Zoological Garden, and just a few stations away from the Brandenburg Gate. The "Leading Hotel of the World" offers 278 rooms and suites, a sophisticated Club Lounge with skyline views, two bars, the Michelin-starred restaurant "first floor" and the 800 sqm Palace SPA with fitness, pool and sauna.
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of EUR155 including breakfast for a standard room for the nights of the 28th & 29th of January. Please Book Here
We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.